Dominikx4

Berlin, Germany @ Mercedes-Benz Arena - April 16th 2018

Lana will be performing on April 16th at the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Berlin, Germany as a part of her 'LA to the Moon Tour'. Opening act to be announced.

LanaDelRay-Event-2018-25fcb0eea0.jpg 

PRE-SHOW UPDATES:

TBD

POST SHOW UPDATES:
TBD

Setlist:

TBD

Photo Gallery:

TBD

I am probably going! Anyone else here as well?

image.png

I'll be there too! Though I don't like those huge arenas I'm of course pretty excited seeing Lana again (this will be my third Lana concert).

Haha, it will be my third too! First time, in 2013 at Velodrom and then in 2014 at Zitadelle Spandau!

someone who goes to this has to report back on chan please im begging you

She was amazing in Milan and Berlin, she actually spoke to me and offered me her water because the Milan security were being stingy. She also sung a cover of white mustang, and during milan I was probably one of the only people to realise it was white mustang (it was a very unique cover, really amazing) and she pointed at me and nodded her head. She so cool, came out onto the stage in Rome with burning insense in her hand.

She was amazing in Milan and Berlin, she actually spoke to me and offered me her water because the Milan security were being stingy. She also sung a cover of white mustang, and during milan I was probably one of the only people to realise it was white mustang (it was a very unique cover, really amazing) and she pointed at me and nodded her head. She so cool, came out onto the stage in Rome with burning insense in her hand.

You're insanely lucky to have met her. She noticed me a few times on social media but she doesn't know just how much I love her

ZKcaooE.png

You're insanely lucky to have met her. She noticed me a few times on social media but she doesn't know just how much I love her

Yeah, I definitely felt super lucky in Milan when she gave me attention, she seemed so rad.

I wish I could meet her but I'm never going to be lucky enough I think... I'm also not gonna get to the front. So I'll just relax and enjoy the evening, even if it's just gonna be from afar.

Wow would love to see video of the cover!

Wow would love to see video of the cover!

I think I only caught a little bit of it but I might upload it when I get home tonight, I really don’t know how many people filmed it but I wish I did in milan cause it was genuinely brilliant.