Dominikx4

Antwerpen, Belgium @ Sportpaleis - April 17th 2018

Lana will be performing on April 17th at the Sportpaleis in Antwerp, Belgium as a part of her 'LA to the Moon Tour'. Opening act to be announced.

LanaDelRay-Event-2018-25fcb0eea0.jpg

PRE-SHOW UPDATES:

TBD

POST SHOW UPDATES:
TBD

Setlist:

TBD

Photo Gallery:

TBD

image.png

I'll be there next week!  :party:  I can't believe I'm going to see her for the first time ever. 

I still have a spare ticket (standing area) left. I'll probably be going to drive to Antwerpen from the Rotterdam area in the Netherlands that day. So if anyone from there would like to tag along, I'd be happy to share my car. Send me a PM if you're interested! :)

Unpopular opinion: SHE looks good, but I'm not loving the outfit...she looks like a little girl who dressed herself who didn't have a sequined top, so she wore a t-shirt she got on summer vacation :toofunny:

it looked better in the pic......

I just got home from the concert! And honestly, I expected the concert to be amazing, but it was so much more than that. Her presence, her beauty, her voice. Ugh, where do I even begin.

She has a certain kind of vibe which you don't get from all the photos and videos of her. You would actually have to see her in order to experience that. That's what stood out to me the most tonight. 

I really wanted to experience the concert, so I didn't film much. The only song I really wanted to capture was Yayo (which is my favourite song). Freshly uploaded: