latothemoon

Buenos Aires, Argentina @ Lollapalooza Argentina - March 17th 2018

Backstage - 

39975462735_00e5ed4360_o.jpg

26999096028_7d64a49825_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I've only watched two songs so far but she seems kinda lazy. She's like barely singing and there's so much backing  :creep:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Okay guys so let me share you my little experience.

As a fan, I am more than pleased. Her band was amazing, she looked and sounded beautiful. The stage was cute and I love the dancers. The setlist was absolutely perfect. I'm still not over the Paradise Tour so this was extremely surreal.

But also, something unique happened... Something I've never felt before. I have never felt this moved by a show before. First, watching her being so confident and care-free inspired me a lot. I literally witnessed her growth. I want to let you guys know that I've suffered my whole life... and these past year was too dramatic for me. I've been crying a lot, and this week has been horrible. I'm fighting a lot with my parents and they tell me the worst things. I'm still in love with someone who I had a chance with but failed. My life is getting worse and I literally can't make it better. And my self-esteem is getting destroyed with each day... but this show made me think a lot. I payed attention to every word. Lust for Life - Change - Black Beauty - Young and Beautiful - Ride was life changing. Now I'm literally telling myself... why the fuck am I suffering a lot? Those songs comforted me. They understood me. I couldn't stop crying. I really do hope I get stronger to be capable to change my life. I want to at least be able to be happier. This is the concept of Lust for Life, and I'm glad, proud and endessly happy to feel it this deep.

i wish she could rely less on the backing vocals... she sometimes just skipped the chorus and let the backing vocals sing for her :rip:

but her stage charisma is just stronger than ever.... the cherry "bish f u"... the white mustang "singing on the piano"... :defeated:

and the BTD improv dance  :defeated:  :defeated:

giphy.gif

Okay guys so let me share you my little experience.

As a fan, I am more than pleased. Her band was amazing, she looked and sounded beautiful. The stage was cute and I love the dancers. The setlist was absolutely perfect. I'm still not over the Paradise Tour so this was extremely surreal.

But also, something unique happened... Something I've never felt before. I have never felt this moved by a show before. First, watching her being so confident and care-free inspired me a lot. I literally witnessed her growth. I want to let you guys know that I've suffered my whole life... and these past year was too dramatic for me. I've been crying a lot, and this week has been horrible. I'm fighting a lot with my parents and they tell me the worst things. I'm still in love with someone who I had a chance with but failed. My life is getting worse and I literally can't make it better. And my self-esteem is getting destroyed with each day... but this show made me think a lot. I payed attention to every word. Lust for Life - Change - Black Beauty - Young and Beautiful - Ride was life changing. Now I'm literally telling myself... why the fuck am I suffering a lot? Those songs comforted me. They understood me. I couldn't stop crying. I really do hope I get stronger to be capable to change my life. I want to at least be able to be happier. This is the concept of Lust for Life, and I'm glad, proud and endessly happy to feel it this deep.

Lana’s music really is healing. I’m so glad you had such a meaningful experience. I hope things start looking up. You deserve the very best and you’re absolutely worth it. It’ll get better, love you! LB is honestly like family to me and I love each and every one of you as well!

Fans with her jacket -

27001751688_f1e2700d02_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i know y'all have been saying lana's been weak with the vocals and i never actually realized until last night's show where the vocal tracks can be heard playing and clips that look like she's actually lipsyncing and i'm a tad upset

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL