latothemoon

Santiago, Chile @ Lollapalooza Chile - March 18th, 2018

im pretty sure she didn't i still can remember the fan's face expression 

maybe im wrong but i'll wait for someone to post the whole show so i can make sure again

I rewatched the end, she definitely took it with her off stage. I think the fan may have been expecting more though, like a selfie or a longer talk. Again, she was moving through people pretty quickly.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I rewatched the end, she definitely took it with her off stage. I think the fan may have been expecting more though, like a selfie or a longer talk. Again, she was moving through people pretty quickly.

yeah she didn't take a selfie or even talk with anyone 

thats weird cuz as what i remember the paper was with the fan until the end, sorry tho

anyway the only good thing in this show was her dress, im gunna try to find it  :flutter:

:smile3:

I might check out then. I’m just not a fan of her MDM lives.

No might, do it! I expect a full report back here tomorrow. Jk lol, but really it was a great show. Vocally and atmosphere, everything. It was perfect. Not to mention one of the only shows she ever sang MPG or FMWUTT at. Those two along with Cola, Ride, Ultra, and BE were all def show highlights for me!

I think the show tonight wasn't that good because of 1. Jetlag 2. The same show from yesterday in different country like she really ended the show and got into a plane for the next one for the next day. 

No idea if she's going now straight to Brazil or going back USA and then coming back south america but I hope she'll be able to rest anyway

I agree with everyone about the arena dates being much better performances. That said it is a trade off sometimes! Some shows have better things than other ones whether it be appaearance, vocals, atmosphere or whatever. I honestly just wonder whether she wants to stress her voice at these shows considering she still has several of her own personal tour dates. She’s been touring for the last couple of months and we all know how tired she gets nowadays. Also what @@NamiraWilhelm said about her not wanting to be criticized when she is actually trying makes a lot of sense to me. Anyways anybody going to an actual La To The Moon date I wouldn’t be too concerned. I’m sure they will be better! She did look glorious tonight though!

I’m so mad at some of you saying she is not fine because of the fans in the streets and the mall etc. like, this is almost xenophobic, she almost never come to South American and the fans at the street only give love to her. We might be crazy but you can see that yesterday she was definitely liking this “craziness” and she delivered. Not you blaming her and blaming us ok that’s it bye

You all can't deny that she looked absolutely amazing tonight though. Like, I'd pay money just to watch her parade around stage all day. I mean, look at her. :thirst:

She did look amazing. One of my favorite show looks so far this year! Her look tonight reminds me a lot of this look from Tropico:

lana-del-rey-tropico-short-film-exclusiv

giphy-1.gif 

I’m so mad at some of you saying she is not fine because of the fans in the streets and the mall etc. like, this is almost xenophobic, she almost never come to South American and the fans at the street only give love to her. We might be crazy but you can see that yesterday she was definitely liking this “craziness” and she delivered. Not you blaming her and blaming us ok that’s it bye

I mean lets be real Lana's been through worse with fans.

I haven't heard any of this show but I think her vocal variability is normal...as someone who is a singer myself (but not professionally trained), I know that confidence in your voice can change depending on SO MANY THINGS--the weather, traveling, stress, just anything. A guitar player can get their strings fixed easily but a vocalist's success depends on so many more delicate things. And if she is smoking? Yeah, that doesn't help. 

let me be who i'm meant to be