latothemoon

Santiago, Chile @ Lollapalooza Chile - March 18th, 2018

Can someone tell me if there was her merch to buy, please? At the lolla store.

Sadly no, there was one ugly t-shirt with all the dates of the all the legs except the american one and it wasn't even listed on the posters of the official merch lol

8nl2OpX.png

I can't believe I saw her live. This Sunday was one of the best days ever, my lungs were murdered during OTTR, I screamed every fucking lyric and my family filmed me and sent it to the family group chat lol I was so so so so crazy jumping around and rapping  :defeated:  Lana was so sexy and HBTB was the best addition to the setlist. I would've ditched BTD, VG and BJ, I'm over them they are annoying already, but that night was perfect. I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE

Sadly no, there was one ugly t-shirt with all the dates of the all the legs except the american one and it wasn't even listed on the posters of the official merch lol

Thank you! can you say if it was expensive in chile pesos? I'm just trying to figure out how much I need to take to buy it

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

Thank you! can you say if it was expensive in chile pesos? I'm just trying to figure out how much I need to take to buy it

I honestly didn't even asked because it was ugly af but the "Lollapalooza" T-shirts were 15.000 and the ones from the "Performers" were like 20.000 (so I suppose Lana's too) , some simple hoodies were 30.000 :air:

Edit: It was this one! https://www.instagram.com/p/BfETqW0lJ0K/

8nl2OpX.png

Where are HQ pics of this?

I want my profile pic in the highest quality there is (and other ones!)

highest I found, from Lanapedia on twitter, probably a video rip

lmdrm.jpg

God I'm unbelievably gay

zbcxm.jpg

ZKcaooE.png

I can't believe I saw her live. This Sunday was one of the best days ever, my lungs were murdered during OTTR, I screamed every fucking lyric and my family filmed me and sent it to the family group chat lol I was so so so so crazy jumping around and rapping :defeated: Lana was so sexy and HBTB was the best addition to the setlist. I would've ditched BTD, VG and BJ, I'm over them they are annoying already, but that night was perfect. I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE

Bitch me too the fuck, I never tought that I would love hearing BTD live. It was so good and I was so close to her :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

I honestly didn't even asked because it was ugly af but the "Lollapalooza" T-shirts were 15.000 and the ones from the "Performers" were like 20.000 (so I suppose Lana's too) , some simple hoodies were 30.000 :air:

:hdu:  :deadbanana:  thanks babe

Can’t relate. :deadbanana:

girl same  :deadbanana:

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

Bitch me too the fuck, I never tought that I would love hearing BTD live. It was so good and I was so close to her :defeated:

yeah even tho I dislike BTD a little bit, hearing it live was so nice! When did you arrive to the stage? I went there before Khalid's show started, I didn't want to be too close bc I'm too paranoid and I often feel like I'm going to die in front row lolz

I JUST REMEMBERED SHE DIDN'T SING WTRWTWIETWORTTFDKFLDD, FUCK HA BUT ALSO BLESS HER FOR SINGING HBTB

yeah even tho I dislike BTD a little bit, hearing it live was so nice! When did you arrive to the stage? I went there before Khalid's show started, I didn't want to be too close bc I'm too paranoid and I often feel like I'm going to die in front row lolz

I JUST REMEMBERED SHE DIDN'T SING WTRWTWIETWORTTFDKFLDD, FUCK HA BUT ALSO BLESS HER FOR SINGING HBTB

HBTB was so fun! I waited two hours and then ran to the stage at 12 am, I was next to the stair

8nl2OpX.png

HBTB was so fun! I waited two hours and then ran to the stage at 12 am, I was next to the stair

BIHHHHHHHHH you're so lucky! also the sun was so fucking horrible that day (and the rest of the days) - but I guess for Lana everything is worth it!