Sign in to follow this  
latothemoon

Bogotá, Colombia @ Estéreo Picnic Festival - March 23rd, 2018

well even though i would've died for her to perform love (not my fav song but it must be beautiful live), i had a really deep experience listening to lust for life live. it was literally life chaning... "they say only the good die young. that just aint right." i literally told my best friend that i promise i'll never kill myself right after the show.

Yeah I really loves it, I still haven't seen the show from Buenos Aires but I bet she was amazing, here she skipped half of the song lol. Wow, that's indeed really deep, I'm so happy that you made that promise, you're one of my favorite users here and I would be heartbroken if anything happened to you :heart:

8nl2OpX.png

it sounded amazing when i went to see her. actually i think its the one song i enjoyed the most. also it's the title track from her new record ffs :rip:

Lol that reminded me that she says that every damn time she's about to perform it 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

LFL and National Anthem need to get replaced or cut, they never seem to do that well live.

yeah i dont know why she keeps performing national anthem lol. it was great but yeah...

Her vocals sounded so beautiful in the Paradise Tour without all of those backing vocals, who told her she could use them? smh, at least she did Florida Kilos

100% agree. I keep watching the Olympia show in awe because her vocals were so on point

giphy.gif

PWYC is one of my favorites of hers, I’d love to see her sing it live

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole