latothemoon

São Paulo, Brazil @ Lollapalooza Brazil - March 25th, 2018

I’m crying. I can’t believe this woman. This show, I have no words. The crowd was phenomenal and so was her energy. Those vocals, damn. Every single song touched my heart, especially “Ride”. This show, I’m gonna rewatch over and over, I already know that now. Can’t wait to see her in April. I’ll probably be crying the whole time, even though it’ll be my third time seeing her. Love her forever

I’m crying. I can’t believe this woman. This show, I have no words. The crowd was phenomenal and so was her energy. Those vocals, damn. Every single song touched my heart, especially “Ride”. This show, I’m gonna rewatch over and over, I already know that now. Can’t wait to see her in April. I’ll probably be crying the whole time, even though it’ll be my third time seeing her. Love her forever

Ride was so emotional especially in the end where she sang "I'm not fucking crazy anymore"

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

So I was there last night and I'm still kinda not over it and quite not sure If I'm alive, dead, went to heaven hell or whatever.

The full experience: I arrived pretty "late" at the festival but pretty early for Lana (she wouldn't go on stage before 7:25, I arrived around 4:00 but the gates were open since 11:00 am). I was kinda expecting to arrive at her stage and catch it packed and fullfiled and propably watch it from far but when I walked into it I was shook that it wasn't that packed yet lol. Saw part of another concert at another stage and decided to move before Khalid (he was the on before Lana). Easily walked into the crowd but if u guys want an idea, it was possible to get barricade by the side of the stage. Not exactly infront of the stage, but from the big-side-screens and it was a really nice view for the full stage, but my Brother decided it would be better to go "center" and then we walked into the storm. At first it was Ok, when Khalid began his set it was all really peaceful and people were enjoying. He's actually good, really enjoyed the set.

The nightmare was right after his show ended and people started to come out of nowhere trying to get into front and they just started to try to fit in. I think I was already standing for like 2 hours once it was over and there was still 1 hour and 30 minutes til lana hit the stage + her full set. Sun was coming down but it was pretty hot (+ people squeezing etc) so it just felt like hell at first. I was trying to keep calm otherwise imagined myself just fainting at the moment she hit the stage.

When it was 7:25 everyone started to chant "LANA LANA" and they were playing some 50's inspired songs so every new song played I scream because I couldn't remember the actual song from "Experiment in terror intro" LMAO. When the screen actually lit and the video started to play I was shaking so hard and hyperventilating and trying to keep it cool and then... she walked in. I swear it was just... I really didn't cry at all during the show but I won't lie that some tears came tru and that was one of the moments where it happened. She was there, gorgeous, waving and I just looked around for a moment where I didn't really feel that it just a lot of people but it felt more like a really big mass hysteria because of that woman right infront of us. I saw people breaking down in tears and some other people jumping like they were playing heavy dance pop songs and all that energy it just felt really strong and I think part of my tears were of this feeling cuz I knew that many other people there were, just like me, waiting for years to finally do this and it was happening at that right moment.

At first I thought she was a bit off, I don't know exactly why but she felt just a bit...odd. 13 Beaches was amazing, Cherry was amazing (I love the dancers so much for real I think they're the greatest thing she could ever think about on the set), I remember feeling also happy she decided to do Pretty When You Cry since that was not part of the other Lolla sets and that was just the first surprise that happened through the setlist. White Mustang intro I THOUGHT IT WAS A NEW SONG WENT NUTZ FOR A MINUTE TIL IT I FINALLY REALIZED LOL.

I think the crowd really did THAT cuz they sang along all the songs and I really thought it would be mainly people doing BTD and Paradise (well, if u guys think it wasn't good that people chose "Serial Killer" lemme tell you that people on the back were chating for COLA and DARK PARADISE lmfao. She probably couldn't hear a thing and just went by that because it was too many screams at same time). Born To Die was beautiful, how she went downstairs and met many fans and kissed and etc (One of my friends touched her, I felt a bit upset thinking I should have gone barricade infront of the screen since she walked really next to it, but maybe next time). Blue Jeans live is AMAZING, I'm really bored of the studio version but it sounded so fresh live.

National Anthem was suuuper cool and I just missed some choreo during the song hhahahahahaha. I think her voice got some filter on and it sounded odd but in a good way, and everyone sang along and it really felt like a highlight. I've heard people dissing the song etc but maybe it's brazilian energy for the "uptempo" songs.  On the other hand I would say that I expected just a bit more for Lust For Life, not sure, it was good but just felt like missing something. For one second I thought she should maybe perform the solo demo before The Weeknd jumped into it, would make the fans crazy lol.

ANOTHER ONE THAT JUST SH*T WENT DOWN: HIGH BY THE BEACH. I swear people really sang the full thing and everyone was just vibing and I was like flexing my head maybe it was because of all the weed that started to lit around ugh but really.

2nd teary-eyed moment I guess it was the "Change-Young&Beautiful-ride" medley in Lana's words hahahahaha. I really crackled the way she said Ride and not Black Beauty like..... idk if she was trying to ignore it?? lmao. Anyway, yes. I think Young & Beautiful really hit me, always loved the lyrics and it's just so beautiful and hearing "Will You Still Love me When I'm no longer Young & Beautiful..." with the night just in and looking up... #emotional.

After the Medley I remember that she went with Ultraviolence which felt like surprise n.2 and then Get Free and YAYO AND I WAS JUST "YAAAAAAAS GIVE US MORE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS" and then she just went "Oh we running out of time" and was like "NOOOOOOOOOO BITCH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEEP SINGING". I really wanted her to do Summertime Sadness + Off To The Races but reading everyone diss OTTR I just... maybe ok it didn't happen lol.

Yayo was... it really felt like her moment. Just her, the guitar... even the crowd was like in this religious experience and went quiet and singing really calm under her lead. Get Free moment was magical, the "I can sing my song everytime I want", the "OUT OF THE BLACK \ INTO THE BLUE", "For whitney and Amy"... again, tears. And then I almost forgot to mention: RIDE. The "I'm not fucking crazy anymore"... that was the moment I realized she's, really, on her "LUST FOR LIFE". Idk how to even explain but you could hear it in her voice you could feel it, it was honest and it was just like she dropped a ton out of her back while singing that on a stage with at least over 30k people watching her + national television streaming. She's Free. Ok. I cried.

So this is quite long but this is it. I just really saw a dream come true saw my 3 faves Gaga Lana Marina god bless them. And I hope this will be the first of many other times. 

that was her best show ever. not carcassone or whatever. this south american leg will stay forever in her heart.

brazil > argentina > colombia > chile

I'm finally back to my city! 

Seeing her was everything. She was so energic, charismatic, hitting those notes, talking to us. I have nothing to complain about it. It was definitely one of the best shows of her career. 

I was not so close to her, but I was at the front row. We sang with all our hearts, we just wanted her to know how much we love her. And I guess she felt it. 

@@daytonadeath & I:

tumblr_p697m3HoSH1qfct98o1_540.jpg

The song I liked to hear the most was West Coast, and UV it's not even my favorite. It was so intense, I just remember closing my eyes and feeling the energy while singing "move baby, I'm in love".

I also made this gif because damn it was SO hot:

tumblr_p6987dSBsI1qfct98o1_1280.gif

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

I still can not believe that I watched a live of Yayo - my fav song. I was just chocked and then I cried. because even though people knew all the lyrics of the song we weren't singing out loud - it was a quiet and beautiful moment. Best concert of my life

I still can not believe that I watched a live of Yayo - my fav song. I was just chocked and then I cried. because even though people knew all the lyrics of the song we weren't singing out loud - it was a quiet and beautiful moment. Best concert of my life

tenor.gif?itemid=5270019

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif