kitschesque

Hollywood Forever Professional Recordings

https://vimeopro.com/kevinkerslake/live/video/242618624

Good sis @ has shared this gem in their status. As far as I know we didn't freak out about this on LB - it was uploaded 2 weeks ago from YouTube by a random person and it led us to Kevin Kerslake's Vimeo page (he's a known music video director). It was uploaded there 2 months ago.

I'm planning on spamming him on Twitter asking if he has more of the footage and if they plan on releasing it, what was his involvement etc.

I remember we were aware of the Hollywood Forever shows being professionally recorded but it never saw the light of the day as far as I know.

Thoughts?

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Wow, in the Cruel World video there’s clips from both days! I hope more videos surface. I remember being so excited to see footage from these shows after professional camera equipment was noticed, but i for sure thought this had been scrapped after a few months of nothing released! But it’s never too late! I’m amazed. My only wonder is why it took over 3 years to release parts of this project. I really hope there is more to come.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

binch bye they filmed on all nights i want them to finally release this somewhere

also this is our FIRST and ONLY quality west coast performance we have on video i believe. 

Not really, it was also performed at Glastonbury, but for some reason videos of that performance are quite rare

Not really, it was also performed at Glastonbury, but for some reason videos of that performance are quite rare

oh yeah tru i even have that concert somewhere. but the mixing was rather odd and the show was during daylight. a flop. 

she also sounds sooo much better in this than during any song @ glastonbury. 

i76mrxw.png 

Wow, in the Cruel World video there’s clips from both days! I hope more videos surface. I remember being so excited to see footage from these shows after professional camera equipment was noticed, but i for sure thought this had been scrapped after a few months of nothing released! But it’s never too late! I’m amazed. My only wonder is why it took over 3 years to release parts of this project. I really hope there is more to come.

wc has some red dress scenes in the choruses. 

it's kinda sad they didn't pick the better outfit for the main parts but they probably felt she sounded better on the other date.

i76mrxw.png 

Glastonbury is literally the worst festival show in terms of vocals keep it

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif