Sign in to follow this  
salvatore

'New California' Proposed 51st USA State Declares Independance

(This is copied from another topic made by me elsewhere, not sure how to embed tweets but if a mod or @@Elle could help a boy out it'd be appreciated :kiss:)

https://twitter.com/USATODAY/status/953420373269385216

https://twitter.com/unscriptedmike/status/953415485965598727

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/953356363090055169

Seems like either a full hoax (very sus, like that whole #YesCalifornia/#CalExit stuff from last year being proved a giant mess w/ Russian origins) or a genuine move for the dumbest of reasons..in that Repubs don't like California having so much power and always voting blue..I haven't seen any Democratic counties from the Southern states get pissy but I digress, thoughts?

VJLxOL1.gif

Also MESS at them trying to include Ms. San Diego, everybody know she don't want to be a part of that mess, y'all already excluding the biggest cities in the country and the state you ain't pickin n choosing which 'lib' cities you get to keep nnnnn

Split from another state or split from the union I could care less. There is no legal block in the way of a landmass splitting away from the Union (im not sure about from another state tough. West Virginia was able to since the didn’t want to be in the Confederacy)

omg why is the right so melodramatic did these people learn nothing from the south 

Has the South learned anything from the South is the real question

g51qLj.gif

also forgot to add my statement above is just an initial reaction before looking into this whole thing a LOT more, I'm interested in the reasons n how it would work even if it's the dumbest shit

conservatives are such snowflakes

all a liberal does is whine online, conservatives take it to the next level and ask for a new state when they don't get what they want.

i can't imagine the conservative part of Virginia leaving the liberal areas of Arlington, Fairfax, Virginia Beach, Richmond, and Blacksburg to become New Virginia. I bet the capital of New Virginia would be Charlottesville  :hdu:

What can you expect from a state full of idiots.

They're worried about votes while the whole state is up in flames, suffering from mudslides,

and slowly sinking into the ocean. Honestly we should do something to accelerate that.

atleast then it will make lana tour elsewhere for once

The Republicans have nothing to offer so they keep coming up with ways to steal votes, which this is what this is about

This has been attempted in some for or other by the same people five or six times in the past, the state does not want it, it is a handful of rich people

but one always has to watch them attempt to steal it.

Of course, Washington DC should be a state, Puerto Rico should be a state

and if one is breaking states in half, Texas, and make NY and Florida too. (I bet republicans wouldn't want that to happen).

Better yet, find a sliver of land somewhere and let all of trump's 12% and dropping core deplorables live on an island somewhere (and build that wall to keep them in,

like a federal jail) and let the rest of the people live in peace love and harmony

btw- anyone notice trump makes himself 6 foot 3 inches instead of his 6 foot 2, and says he is 239 pounds ( bullshit) instead of 240 (when in actuality probably over 325), because that one pound difference in BMI index puts him under the overly obese level, into the pre-obese level, and to think the doctor puts up with this shit.

That picture of trump with Mitch and Ryan shows him wearing platform shoes (what next, Trump in Elton's Pinball wizard attire?)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

it is a strange and scary feeling when people want to break away from their government in their own country and they are labeled whiny conservatives.   

isn't that why the move to canada page broke when trump got elected? :rip:

and (apparently) its conservatives wanting to break away from a tyrannical government

eh its 2018 what can u expect 

then again it is a 2-way street. many liberals think our current admin is in a somewhat "oppressive" state. man you wouldn't you love one of the many of the other countries that literally oppress and genocide their people! 

who was it that wanted to be the watchman for all those countries with tyrannical governments? oh wait...

are #liberals the real nationalists?

​@reputation

You mistake one or two Republican billionaires working with the operatives (like Roger Stone as conduit) who are behind this.

​There are almost no people itself (nor does this article in the OP even warrant discussion as it is not legit to begin with.)

​(but then you know that already don't you?)

​it's why the path to 2020 is through the south and the coasts, and anyone else organically who wants to join in.

but I myself wouldn't waste one penny attempting to convert anyone already with trump, 

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@graham4anything

I like to pre-assumed my thoughts on an issue whether they be blown out of proportion or real

people can do the same thing with the whole shithole comments

this is not likely real yeah, but I'm being more dismissive of the reactions towards this than the actual event

we've already been through people believing anything they hear, e.g shithole countries 

​the funny thing with the shithole comment is watching the Republicans lie about it, take the 5th by saying they don't recall (which means they think there are tapes so they don't want to be caught in a lie)

and the ultimate funny- saying he said shit house instead of shit hole.

​As a house is bigger than a hole, seems to me it is worse him saying house than hole

​and it's the intent of the statement that is racist, not that he said the word shit

​(and his whole life him and his father are indeed racists

​but even if he wasn't, then it is worse- as he is actively dividing by using the word the phrases he does

​and it appears whenever there is extreme bad news on the investigations against him, he does this, like a caged rat he cannot control himself, stop himself