Sign in to follow this  
buster

LA to the Moon Tour Merchandise

I know Lana has posted some of the merchandise on IG from the pop-ups and from her online store but I'm really surprised I haven't seen anyone post about the merch table at the shows from the tour. Has anyone seen the merch from the tour? Any pics or information you can share?

LMAO I thought I could bring $15 for MERCH LMFAOOOOO but here were the Toronto prices. I wanted the #4 soooo bad ugh Paradise and UV merch was better. There was like a couple of small things (hats, etc;) for like $20> but I didn't get a pic :( 

sqxOoZG.jpg

XUqvC53.jpg

Thanks for posting this!

LMAO I thought I could bring $15 for MERCH LMFAOOOOO but here were the Toronto prices. I wanted the #4 soooo bad ugh Paradise and UV merch was better. There was like a couple of small things (hats, etc;) for like $20> but I didn't get a pic :(

WOW! Such a difference between the prices for the same items at different shows. What a rip off. And I heard the racer jacket is flawed - the material is cheap and the patches are odd with the parental advisory sticker showing on one of the albums, etc. Makes me sad. 

Thanks for posting this!

WOW! Such a difference between the prices for the same items at different shows. What a rip off. And I heard the racer jacket is flawed - the material is cheap and the patches are odd with the parental advisory sticker showing on one of the albums, etc. Makes me sad. 

Some of that price difference is US vs Canadian dollars! The twitter link I posted is US and it's been the same at all the shows (I think) except the long hooded jacket is now selling for $120...

Thanks for posting this!

yeah. it's the Canadian dollar exchange rate, so that's why it's so expensive. damn economy. that jacket is ugly tbh and she needs to make actual NICE merch, not stuff that looks like it was made on redbubble  :lmao:  :lmao:

That abomination is 50 fucking dollars :rip: 

I'd buy it for the gag if it was like 25-35 but 50 sis, i've used approx 2hrs of photoshop in my life n i could maybe do better

Some of that price difference is US vs Canadian dollars! The twitter link I posted is US and it's been the same at all the shows (I think) except the long hooded jacket is now selling for $120...

Makes sense now. Thanks.