Sign in to follow this  
buster

LA to the Moon Tour Merchandise

I have the Endless Summer Tour tote bag and I use it every other day for my grocery and it last, it's quite surprising. I throw it the washing machine every two weeks since summer 2015 and it aged beautifully. I had to sew it once to fix it but that's all. I love it and I got it for free with the VIP package, but I wouldn't have paid for it, it's usually low quality stuff. This clothe stand looks like a tourist trap. The lighters are scratched, but discounted I think. I loved the white windbreaker on Lana pics, but it looks yellowish under artificial light, it looks cheep and dirty + it's absolutely non-functional lol. 

I'm always here to say that all these merch are VERY expensive  :toofunny:

I wouldn't mind so much but the quality of the items don't seem to match the high prices. That racer jacket really could have been something special but they dropped the ball on that. 

Do you think her merch will be available at the Lollapalooza merch stands? Anyway I'll have to sell my virginity to buy those overpriced shirts

Yeah I wanna know that too, I really want the red sweater but I can't even think how much it will cost in brazilian reais

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

Hoping it's less expensive in Europe. IDK if anyone every brought this up, but the merch prices for the recent UK shows were so fucking cheap. If I remember correctly the coke necklace was only £20 (€22/$27) and most of the shirts were £20/£25. Still really pissed off that the coke necklaces sold out before I could grab one cause they were cheap as fuck.

Hoping it's less expensive in Europe. IDK if anyone every brought this up, but the merch prices for the recent UK shows were so fucking cheap. If I remember correctly the coke necklace was only £20 (€22/$27) and most of the shirts were £20/£25. Still really pissed off that the coke necklaces sold out before I could grab one cause they were cheap as fuck.

Oh, I didn't even see that they were selling the necklaces at London, only the ugly Blue Jeans, Bee lip and Racing Boat t-shirts.

I got the boat, I'm waiting for spring and summer to come so I can wear it again, haha.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Oh, I didn't even see that they were selling the necklaces at London, only the ugly Blue Jeans, Bee lip and Racing Boat t-shirts.

I got the boat, I'm waiting for spring and summer to come so I can wear it again, haha.

They defo sold them in Glasgow and I’m pretty sure they were sold at the England show but not sure about London.