Sign in to follow this  
Lana hates her fans getting tattoos of her signatures/OGS

actually this is my @ that's a different nick lmao, I wouldn't say she hated it we talked for a while after that 6 second clip, I just think its a motherly thing, she told me not to get it the day she signed my arm too. But I can see how annoying it is, I was 15 and if I was in the position today I probably wouldn't get it, not that I regret it I still love it but I was an obsessive child haha

actually this is my @ that's a different nick lmao, I wouldn't say she hated it we talked for a while after that 6 second clip, I just think its a motherly thing, she told me not to get it the day she signed my arm too. But I can see how annoying it is, I was 15 and if I was in the position today I probably wouldn't get it, not that I regret it I still love it but I was an obsessive child haha

ICONIC 6 second clip

Funny, I just had a conversation with a client who was a tattoo artist. I told him I met one of my favourite artist and she signed my arm, but I didn't get it tattooed after all. I didn't feel it. It's pretty, but it's not me. I didn't know that my subconscious just wanted a gentle prolongated physical contact with her lol! She really took her time to write it. I don't have any tattoos and I'm in my mid-thirties. He was surprised. He said when he started tattooing back then, punks and anti-conformists came to see him. Now, clients come in and show him a picture of a tattoo on a model they have seen on Instragram. He only do one style now, the one that he likes (cartoons). He said before, tattoos had a very special meaning and now it's only a trend. 

Haha that reminds me of belly button piercings in the early 2000s...

People change. My mom always told me to never get the name of someone tattooed, specially not the name of a boyfriend. For once, I followed her advice.

Edit: I let Lana choose between signing my arm, my Tropico poster and my UV vinyl and she signed everything but the vinyl, so I don't think she hates her name being tattooed on fans. Maybe it's because I'm older and she thought it was not an impulsive decision. I don't know!