Sign in to follow this  
cherrybaby

Lana arriving at the Clive Davis "Pre-Grammy" gala in New York City - January 27th 2018

The clips are cute but not with that outfit. If she had worn a dress I would have been shook.

This! To me it needs to be a particular kind of dress too. I think the clips have looked best with her first show's look in Minneapolis. The dress, clips, and whole outfit went so well together! She looked really good that evening. You can't use these clips so freely lol!

This! To me it needs to be a particular kind of dress too. I think the clips have looked best with her first show's look in Minneapolis. The dress, clips, and whole outfit went so well together! She looked really good that evening. You can't use these clips so freely lol!

They were cute with the first dress cause they had this weird 60’s space vibe, they would also look cute with something like her white and black fishtail cannes dress or something like that? More of a gown?

Gorgeous queen. I love her shoes 

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I mean, id rather she put some extensions in and wore her hair like this (with a striking glamorous red/black dress), but I'm trying to be realistic.

caee8929b445d8a89e085a24c9bcb500--lana-d

lana-del-rey-and-2012-cannes-film-festiv

Also, the new Gucci line is tragic so we better pray it's a custom dress.

this is depressing af, she should really do something about her current lips, fillers and make up

It's really true. If she just stopped getting cheek fillers and fixed her makeup, she'd look just like that again.

Don't get me wrong...she's still beautiful, but I hate that she thinks she needs those constant fillers. But whatever makes her happy.

I think she looks beautiful! She’s radiating confidence and looks like a modern 60’s socialite! I love the cohesiveness of the hair clips, black and velvety textures so far this year - both on the tour and at events like this! She looks so grown up!