Sign in to follow this  
cherrybaby

Lana arriving at the Clive Davis "Pre-Grammy" gala in New York City - January 27th 2018

I have hope that Lana will win - Rick will be attending and he's the main producer on the record, that seems like a big deal for him to come, and Lana was nominated for Paradise in 2014, but did not attend, hence, she did not win.

She also seems really excited, but that could just be because Lana has a kind soul :)

CUSTOM GUCCI FOR THE NIGHT :woot: :woot: :woot: Dayum, spending(?) that much on a dress, I really hope it's worth it and that she'll win.

WHERE

I have hope that Lana will win - Rick will be attending and he's the main producer on the record, that seems like a big deal for him to come, and Lana was nominated for Paradise in 2014, but did not attend, hence, she did not win.

She also seems really excited, but that could just be because Lana has a kind soul :)

How do u know Rick will be attending? Is he wearing Gucci too?

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

So do we basically know she didn't win because of the non televised part? :rip: It sounds like Ed won since hes not attending and they aren't showing it.

Not that I expected her to win though.

Still, she looks great   :flutter:

Ed isn't nominated in one category. So it couldn't mean that he won already 2 awards.

giphy.gif

Ben just added on insta story a photo of Lana talking with Andrew Lloyd Webber. Ahh, cannot wait for this cover  :yesnod:

Weird. It’s not showing on my insta damn!

She's friends with the Gucci designer Alessandro and I think he gives her Gucci pieces

I'd feel bad for getting stuff for free if I could pay for it, at least a little, but maybe that's just me. :hoe: (And Gucci will get "free" advertisement I guess, so it's a win-win.)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png