Say Yes to Heaven

Man Attempts to Kidnap Lana

Yepppp.

And there's one about tricking immigration at LAX to get into the country, and how he's going to "surprise" her. He also has a military background.

I know someone might be reading this thinking we're being all dramatic, but if something were to happen to sis because nobody took this seriously ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yepppp.

And there's one about tricking immigration at LAX to get into the country, and how he's going to "surprise" her. He also has a military background.

I know someone might be reading this thinking we're being all dramatic, but if something were to happen to sis because nobody took this seriously ...

thing is this is very premeditated and his updates show that, there's dates and everything. this isn't just someone tweeting her several times a day with no reply saying "this is my favourite song." or whatever 

ugh what a weirdo 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

supposedly someone sent his acc to ben and ben ignored the dm. seriously needs to be on their watch. fuck

Yeah that was me

Read these, in order. Fuck.

https://twitter.com/fouchbraam/status/1127660660928778240

https://twitter.com/fouchbraam/status/1127661564914544640

https://twitter.com/fouchbraam/status/1127662114263453696

And this. Vomit.

https://twitter.com/fouchbraam/status/1125834186835800066

um... anyone consider he lurks these boards? considering that jealousy tweet and one of his tweets talking about people hating on her for going to church... :-/

he’s really sick and needs psychological help before he acts on his delusions.

um... anyone consider he lurks these boards? considering that jealousy tweet and one of his tweets talking about people hating on her for going to church... :-/

he’s really sick and needs psychological help before he acts on his delusions.

I did. Which is why I was hesitant to say anything. But literally everyone I've contacted is ignoring me ... like I understand that they probably think I'm just attention-seeking or some shit ... but IMO, we need to either contact someone on her team so they're aware, and/or contact law enforcement.

Like any one of these tweets by themselves would be disturbing, but he has 750 of them.

holy fuck it’s gotten even more intense since last night

Yeah, he's escalating ... honestly very concerning ...

Awaiting Elle's opinion but I really think we should nominate someone in LA to make law enforcement aware (if someone is willing).

June 5 is only a few days away. Something needs to be done.

I strongly encourage people to leave comments on Ben's Insta about it.

Ordinarily I would not condone spamming comments but this is a matter of safety so who the fuck cares if it pisses him off. Just need him to see one of our comments and handle this accordingly.

ETA: NM it's being handled. Thank fuck. 

I strongly encourage people to leave comments on Ben's Insta about it.

Ordinarily I would not condone spamming comments but this is a matter of safety so who the fuck cares if it pisses him off. Just need him to see one of our comments and handle this accordingly.

what’s his username? i’ll absolutely get on it

it's just the way i feel

Not to be dramatic or anything but the exact same thing happened in my country regarding a TV host. This one guy would always post things on his facebook page about her and about how in love they were and how people didn't want them to be together and how he couldn't stay away from her, he was so sick he posted some disgusting pics on instagram of him coming all over pictures of her  :biblio: long story short: he broke into her hotel room with a loaded gun and almost killed her but her brother in law was in the room next door, heard everything and saved her. I'm not saying the same thing could happen to Lana but their behavior are exactly the same and he's obviously sick so...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains