Say Yes to Heaven

Man Attempts to Kidnap Lana

He is a SICK CREEP and I don’t wanna think about what he would have done if he succeed!! :scream: I’m SO glad that someone gave the police a tip, he seemed to be really delusional and writing obsessive, creepy stuff on his facebook. EW.

NOBODY MAY HURT MY LANA! :scream:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Security wouldn't have let him in because of the metal detectors. He's lost.

Him and Lana are going to save the world at 2:34

https://www.facebook...11610776771838/

What a fucking creep. Also why did people actually watch and comment on this guy?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

He can fucking rot.

What a sick, disgusting, cruelly fucked & regressed child he is, not even a man.

This is so goddamn scary, I hope she's safe and beefs her security and everything up from now on, I don't get how her of all people has this many incidents of her privacy and wellbeing being compromised (from her home invaders to this), she isn't even the biggest popstar. Is it her cultish fanbase? Does she attract the most devoted stans? I honestly don't understand

It’s not a phenomenon only related to Lana, but more to most of the celebrities. Nonetheless, this guy definitely appears to be like cult-obsessed with her.

Psychologically, they aren’t able to differentiate between reality and their obsession, and that part is the scary part since in that state of mind they’re unpredictable.

What if he is the man that commented weird stuff on her instagram  :hdu:

Anyway, I got kind of sad when I read it. If something had happened to Lana, I'd be devastated 

He doesn't say "eye" and ",,,,,,,,,,,,," like the other guy did. He does remind me of him though

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I'm scared. What if there's more people like this? I'm really worried of Lana, I don't want to think what would happen if he wasn't arrested omg :rip:

The concert was amazing, why this human and people like this want to try things like this? why he wanted to ruin a good night? which is the fucking logic with these people. Also, he doesn't have friends or family that doesn't care about his mentality? ugh.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Like, What would've been our reactions if we found out tomorrow morning for example that Lana was actually kidnapped...I mean God forbid!!

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'm scared. What if there's more people like this? I'm really worried of Lana, I don't want to think what would happen if he wasn't arrested omg :rip:

The concert was amazing, why this human and people like this want to try things like this? why he wanted to ruin a good night? which is the fucking logic with these people. Also, he doesn't have friends or family that doesn't care about his mentality? ugh.

Me too. Thinking about the possibility, in the future, of the police being tipped off about some other psychopath but it being something they don't find to be credible.