Say Yes to Heaven

Man Attempts to Kidnap Lana

I am not trying/wanting to argue with you but I just wanted to offer another viewpoint as someone who studies Psychology and mental health - I do see what you mean, sometimes people have psychotic traits which are very difficult to 'fix', so in that sense keeping them in prison for the safety of the public is good.

Other times though, people who commit these crimes do have some kind of chemical imbalance in their brains and that is what causes them to do what they did e.g. there is a case of a man getting paedophilic urges, and he discovered he had a tumour. Once the tumour was removed, the urge went away and he returned to normal. Schizophrenics often have a chemical imbalance in their brains, and their brains are slightly different to other people - finding the right dosages of drugs can help improve them a lot, as well as therapy. The amount of cases where people have gone into a prison as 'sane' but come out with mental illnesses such as PTSD, anxiety, depression etc is shocking. I agree people should pay for their actions, but to stop them reoffending sometimes rehabilitation is needed too. 

From what I have seen, this man may well have some mental health condition and it is unlikely to go away from just being locked up - I wouldn't be surprised if it got worse. Being in prison will be a good thing to protect Lana and the rest of society, but while he is in there some psychiatric help would very likely benefit him so he doesn't try and do the same thing again as soon as he is released. 

look there is many many factors as to why someone is committing heinous crimes. call it chemical imbalance, schizophrenia,some other mental condition,or simply not having any chemical interference and they are simply plain evil and so on. You are talking for a wide range of conditions that are unique for each person, don't forget that also some people turn out being horrible thanks to certain experiences and with the "right" trigger they commit crimes. Thing is that just like there is many million of people that are decent good people and understand where the boundaries are, there will be also a number of people that are going to commit the most horrible crimes. Prison exists for one reason, for punishment. It's not a fun park nor is designed for any other purpose. The sole existence of prison is to keep those people away from society to prevent any further/future/potential harm ever again.

Regarding schizophrenics with the right dosage even if they improve greatly it doesn't eliminate the potential of future harm. Who is to tell me that those people will keep their medication on? Who is to assure me that those people won't snap and let's face it once they are out in society they can easily stop their dose for whatever reason and go back to the old ways. Who can trust a pedophile/rapist/murderer in their business once they are out of jail? Who is to re-assure us 100% with solid proofs that those people will never commit crimes again? Nobody can promise this. Nobody can tell us that those people no matter how "improved" they get they won't commit crimes again.

If anything if the punishment was actually far more severe for atrocious crimes, trust that the number of crimes will be decreased and I will tell you why. Potential criminals will think twice before committing a crime because they will know that they are absolutely fucked if/when they get caught. How many times it's been cases of rapists/murderers getting out of jail in just few years? No matter the "rehabilitation" program they just got out of jail and lots of them went back to committing again.

Until there will be a safe and solid permanent way to make sure that those criminals will never ever commit any crimes again, anything else in the meantime is just flawed without any actual validation. Life is too precious to rely on "chances" and wishes and just go "let's hopeee that the medication he is taking will work and won't commit crimes again" . The victims never get a second chance, they are ruined forever. Why giving 'second chances' to their abusers? It's not logical.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Would he have been able to get in with a knife anyway?

That's what i was thinking, even if he met her i doubt he could even do much except maybe grab her but im pretty sure that wouldn't go down very well for him

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

"According to the arrest affidavit, Hunt has 61 felony convictions, from drugs to violent crimes." 61 felonies omg. :deadbanana:  He will need tonz of "rehabilitation" and that "IF" it even works :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

"According to the arrest affidavit, Hunt has 61 felony convictions, from drugs to violent crimes." 61 felonies omg. :deadbanana:  He will need tonz of "rehabilitation" and that "IF" it even works :toofunny:  :toofunny:

And he kept insinuating that he doesn't do drugs on his Facebook. That's probably why

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

61 FELONIES?

AND HE'S NOT LOCKED UP?!

He's clearly a danger to the public. 61 FELONIES  :toofunny:  :deadbanana:

He needs to be locked up for minimum 15 years and needs therapy. He's very mentally ill and it's very sad.

61 FELONIES?

AND HE'S NOT LOCKED UP?!

He's clearly a danger to the public. 61 FELONIES  :toofunny:  :deadbanana:

He needs to be locked up for minimum 15 years and needs therapy. He's very mentally ill and it's very sad.

he had a chance to learn from his mistakes somewhere back in the first 5-10 felonies I believe :toofunny: How many times over and over he received "help" and advice to stay out of trouble? Oh wait. nvm... 61 felonies later looks like it didn't work  :toofunny:  lock him and throw away the key.

If this isnt W**** p*********

VHshv7gl.png

The fact that Lana is now aware of those creepy posts... i'm so mad, she doesn't deserve all of this :ohno: i hope she's OK by now

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City