Say Yes to Heaven

Man Attempts to Kidnap Lana

It baffles me that people have the time to comment about how they don't know who Lana is, but apparently it's too much for them to google her with all that time they spend on the internet anyways. So fucking annoying.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Oh yes him too! There was one going off in her YouTube comments as well.

Too much crazy to keep up with.

omg mess  :toofunny: 

---------

hes clearly delusional...hes twitching and trying to form cohesive sentences at his hearing ..and the fact he has 61 felonies? im screaming

Honestly, this could be pretty much anyone on this forum ...

Unfortunately the judge did not hear the more explicit ones where he states he’s going to have a son and that they’re(him and Lana) are going back into the sky etc. Im not sure why that was left out but the message behind it was obvious.

Do we know if the police let Lana know about this before the show? She certainly seemed to be in a good mood and having a fun time. I feel like she might have skipped the whole selfie thing if she knew and was feeling weird or anything. I hope everybody at the next show is cool and not demanding to her. 

New info

The court documents were unsealed apparently...i wouldn’t even know where to look but maybe someone else does.

I just found this on the news page:

“During an interview with detectives, Hunt told them he wasn't going home to Brandon, Florida after the concert.

Instead, he said, was going to the afterlife. “

Omg :( its clear what he was there to do only now it’s confirmed.

Edited by Peachycream

Do we know if the police let Lana know about this before the show? She certainly seemed to be in a good mood and having a fun time. I feel like she might have skipped the whole selfie thing if she knew and was feeling weird or anything. I hope everybody at the next show is cool and not demanding to her.

I believe she was told before even the Sunrise show on Feb 1. Fans waited outside the gates of that show and security came out and informed the fans that Lana would not be coming out because of a stalker threat. She performed both that show and Orlando like nothing ever happened. What a professional!

This makes me want to throw up, he clearly wanted to hurt Lana and he should be locked up for a long, long time. Thank god for the person who sent in the tip. It shakes me to the core to think of waking up to news that Lana had been seriously hurt or worse

I believe she was told before even the Sunrise show on Feb 1. Fans waited outside the gates of that show and security came out and informed the fans that Lana would not be coming out because of a stalker threat. She performed both that show and Orlando like nothing ever happened. What a professional!

Wow. i did not know this. Good on her then. Queen of keeping her cool.