renaissance

L'Officiel USA (Mick Rock) - January 20th, 2018

oh wow  :wowcry: these are some looks...her makeup is giving me very 2014 rolling stones cover teas. I love that she's going out her comfort zone these days with fashion that glitter suit with the boots is a LOOK

but I'm sorry that nose bridge filler is really on display and noticeable here  

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I still love how Courtney Love is obsessed with lana it's so cute  :deadbanana: and why did marina only get to ask one question I need more interactions 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

What’s your favorite song on Lust for Life?

I like “Coachella,” actually.

HEROIN IS CRYING.  :toofunny:

Lol at least she admitted it’s her most personal song. She wants to snatch me by delivering looks and mentioning my two other female faves :oprah: (Stevie and Janis)

Now, her saying that LFL was written the day she finished HM makes me think she has more tracks than Bartender, that are similar in sound to the last tracks she did for LFL. Fuck I hope none of them sound like Coachella :defeated: (maybe they sound like cherry :brows:)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif