renaissance

L'Officiel USA (Mick Rock) - January 20th, 2018

I low key think Lana almost looks like Anne Hathaway on the cover picture. :creep: :flutter:

I LOVE her silver sparkly suit and the photo where she is posing with her guitar! :defeated: And hey, isn’t it funny that she’s been working on a Broadway musical like some of you have been hoping/wishing for? :party: I hope it’ll be good, can’t imagine what it will be about. :flutter: But I guess I’ll never see it in reality. :(

(And Lana, film the BPBP video in Sweden during solstice, the sun never sets here. ;) )

(Oops, I added smileys after every sentence, my bad!)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

le lets do drugs, make love with our teachers

get down like your tutor taught you to and do it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Baby, let's do drugs,

Make love with our teachers.

Come on, baby, tell me,

What is tattooed as featured.

oh damn bitch you beat me

Small correction: Mick Rock, not Rick (just realized that the misspelling comes from the article itself :toofunny:) -- which is super cool because he was one of David Bowie's main photographers, and the photographer for The Rocky Horror Picture Show -- my favorite singer (aside from Lana, ofc) and favorite movie :crying: 
So, I'm not really surprised that I'm totally in love with this shoot!!!!!!!!! Definitely ranks with Flaunt and V Mag 2017 as not only one of my favorite LFL era shoots, but one of my favorites ever!

(also I'm stanning the crouching feather pic which i can tell is gonna be a very divisive photo :hooker: )

o4qjp4j.png

I actually really love this photoshoot!! I wish she would change up her eyeliner though. I love winged eyeliner so much but I don't think the way she has it suits her eyes that well? Idk. Anyway this shoot is out to kill me I LOVE IT!! 

I actually really love this photoshoot!! I wish she would change up her eyeliner though. I love winged eyeliner so much but I don't think the way she has it suits her eyes that well? Idk. Anyway this shoot is out to kill me I LOVE IT!! 

is your avatar an edit? it's adorable