Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana Covers C Magazine - Interview & Photoshoot

BOTTEGA VENETA DRESS, $16,400. DAVID YURMAN RING (LEFT), $7,200. TITO PEDRINI RING, $9,500. TIGHTS, STYLIST’S OWN. 

Honey got some expensive wardrobe choices!!!

qsVmBMd.png

this photoshoot is SO bad, they really did her dirty in make-up & post...

"...a cult-like following—not to mention more than a handful of infatuated fans. (During her Orlando tour date, police thwarted a kidnapping attempt by one.)"

Something about this part really bothers me...like, they lumped the Orlando kidnapper and her real fans together. He isn't a fan. He's a mentally ill person who may have been planning to harm Lana. The way it's worded, it sounds like they're trying to glamorize the situation, I guess? I dunno. I know they didn't mean any harm in it. I'm just being overly sensitive...

idk. don't get me wrong, something about it also bothers me, that they somehow equate a clearly mentally ill person to a simple fan, but at the same time i feel like the "cult-like" description is pretty accurate. overall we're a pretty obsessive bunch, and she's been hacked, stalked & investigated by sleuths on a regular basis since the very beginning. i'm not saying we all fit those descriptions, but none of those things happen in a vacuum so i feel like there's some sort of larger truth to the "cult" thing. which is ironic in an oddly fitting way, since lana herself seems to be obsessed with cults.