Elle

Lana Teases New Song 'Sylvia'

lana's gonna announce that sylvia plath is actually her aunt and then the next album cycle is going to be her telling us to call her sylvia

still better than lust for life concept

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If I see y'all fanning over this or getting too happy I'm gonna shut it the hell down and rag on everybody tryin it cause 'we haven't heard it yet' 'it's gonna suck' 'youre getting excited over an empty promise'

I'm watching y'all.

tenor.gif?itemid=8833579

Yosemite who? :defeated:

Don't try it miss alcoholic.

i-love-new-york-gif-4.gif

Don't try it miss alcoholic.

i-love-new-york-gif-4.gif

girl u should just change your username to Yosemite at this point

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

girl u should just change your username to Yosemite at this point

Some newbie took it and now they're inactive.

I kinda grabbed this username from an older member when they changed to Yosemite when it was announced and they've since changed to a wholly different name now so Yosemite is lost forever 

gd4nxJp.gif

Some newbie took it and now they're inactive.

I kinda grabbed this username from an older member when they changed to Yosemite when it was announced and they've since changed to a wholly different name now so Yosemite is lost forever 

gd4nxJp.gif

What about Yosemite in all caps :creep: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

What about Yosemite in all caps :creep:

is that even allowed? does caps differentiate usernames? could I be Ultraheroin if i wanted to? i didn't think it worked like that or we'd have seen it by now

The name alone can't give clues of how the tracks sounds but I hope the production is kinda dark and a little futuristic, or maybe something more acoustic like A.K.A., same with Bartender. 

Idk these two names (Bartender and Sylvia) give me late-night city vibes in their names, I'd be really happy if they're a similar to Oh Say Can You See  :flutter:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

The name alone can't give clues of how the tracks sounds but I hope the production is kinda dark and a little futuristic, or maybe something more acoustic like A.K.A., same with Bartender. 

Idk these two names (Bartender and Sylvia) give me late-night city vibes in their names, I'd be really happy if they're a similar to Oh Say Can You See  :flutter:

I thought the exact same about Sylvia sounding like oh say can you see, but for some reason bartender seems like an upbeat song to me

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m