Amadeus

Lana in the studio with Jack Antonoff (+ follows a bunch of people)

well i'd take some jack songs over another coachella, gba, inm or bpbp for ldr6 thx.

BPBP SLANDER.... ON MY LANABOARDS.....???!! :oprah2:

At this point of her career she's done (in order): indie pop, seductive indie pop, pop-rock, jazZy "sideproject" and finally somewhat pop-ish album with all over the place production. The two options left for future projects are a) 100% pop and b) psychedelic. She explored folk enough for her taste on LFL and I have a feeling she won't go for trip hop because she loves a different type of snooze.

Someday sis will run out of ideas & we all unstan and it's unevitable BUT let a girl have fun with her career while it lasts. Peace gays

i will never unstan wtf are you on

jack is a rat. he dated lena dunham. lets be honest here. reputation is garbage. almost everyone agrees that melodrama is worse than pure heroine. 

that being said, I think Lana and him could make a really good track. he's still a rat tho

jack is a rat. he dated lena dunham. lets be honest here. reputation is garbage. almost everyone agrees that melodrama is worse than pure heroine. 

that being said, I think Lana and him could make a really good track. he's still a rat tho

reputation isn't garbage tho, and melodrama is WAY better than pure heroine. those aren't opinions, they are facts. whoever says so otherwise can choke

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

reputation isn't garbage tho, and melodrama is WAY better than pure heroine. those aren't opinions, they are facts. whoever says so otherwise can choke

Reputation isn't garbage but some of the production is pretty bad and a lot of it had to do with Jack Antonoff. Proof that bops with terrible production can and do exist 

Reputation isn't garbage but some of the production is pretty bad and a lot of it had to do with Jack Antonoff. Proof that bops with terrible production can and do exist 

the only songs that sound way too basic are End Game, Dancing w our hands tied, king of my heart, so it goes and dress. everything else is top notch

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm just glad she's experimenting new sounds and not more hip hop beats and drums. 

also she's probs only using Jack and the other one in 1 track or a song that'll be scrapped lol chill

???, ?????????

Y'all are so overdramatic. I personally didn't like Melodrama or a fair bit of Reputation but I'm glad she's getting out of her comfort zone for once. She did it with UV and that's her best album to date..so who knows it might end up a being a great record.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371