Amadeus

Lana in the studio with Jack Antonoff (+ follows a bunch of people)

Noah fence but these producer's work sounds mediocre af. Tame Impala, Swiftie? Nope sorry.

BUT. I'm still excited to see how this turns out since Lana usually gets a say in how her music sounds so maybe I'll end up liking whatever comes from these guys. I'm tryna remain optimistic. :candy:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm so happy that she's trying something new. It's still Lanz with her rules and I doubt she's gonna put out something she doesn't really like.Tame is awesome and Jack's work is cool too (Melodrama <3). Always wanted her to work with Childish Gambino. He's kinda like her. Doesn't care about big promo. Just make music he enjoys. 

giphy.gif

I'm so happy that she's trying something new. It's still Lanz with her rules and I doubt she's gonna put out something she doesn't really like.Tame is awesome and Jack's work is cool too (Melodrama <3). Always wanted her to work with Childish Gambino. He's kinda like her. Doesn't care about big promo. Just make music he enjoys. 

didn't he just perform at the grammys like a month ago 

i76mrxw.png 

Ohhhhh my god I knew Lana & Marina were together!! The collab is coming!!! :monica:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS