True Romance

ALMA

Weird feeling noticing there's a thread for a fellow Finn... and the funny thing is I've hung out with her  :toofunny:

She used to ad-libs for this Finnish female rap artist for a couple of years (like 2014-2016) and me and my friends got backstage with just the two of them after one of their gigs. She tried to hit on some random chick she had spotted in the crowd by borrowing my marker and writing both her phone and hotel room number on a champagne bottle and there's some dreadful photos of me and her posing like, well, a couple of kids who had just turned 18 - which to be fair was true at the time. She's also pretty much a regular at the gay bar we usually go to, and one time when she recognized me we talked for a bit and she was actually supposed to drop an album in Finnish or something, anyways good thing for her that they scrapped it or whatever because I heard one of the trap-like tracks live and it was absolutely horrible because of the shitty lyrics.

Anyhoo I'm not really into her music myself, Karma is okay because I associate it with some damn good party memories of mine and it was a huge hit back in the day over here. But I'm glad to see there's a Finnish artist making some international success these days.

Edit: Oh and the original single cover for Karma was better than the one that's everywhere but I can't seem to find it. Had some Vision (Grimes) vibe to it.

anyone know if her new single is out in nz? she said it’s coming tomorrow but i’m not sure if it’s a global release at the same time or just a wednesday thing