Photo

Lana @ Premiere of The Orchard’s ‘Flower’ at ArcLight Cinemas - March 13, 2018; Hollywood, California.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   cherryblossoms

cherryblossoms

Beautiful Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • Fan Since:Late 2014
  • Time Online: 126d 12h 18m 16s

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:44 PM

She doesn't even have a bump to fix in the last photo, I wonder why she kept doing it

That picture is from 2011/2012 (?), so it’s actually post-filler! I think she started getting work done in 2010 at the earliest.
Yeah, I’m worried though. I feel like fillers don’t age well and I don’t want her to ruin her face like other Hollywood celebs :(
  • paradisetropico likes this

Me and my boyfriend, we are a new kind of fun

#22 OFFLINE   slowdancetorockmusic

slowdancetorockmusic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK
  • Time Online: 1d 7h 56m 25s

Posted 21 March 2018 - 12:47 AM

That picture is from 2011/2012 (?), so it’s actually post-filler! I think she started getting work done in 2010 at the earliest.
Yeah, I’m worried though. I feel like fillers don’t age well and I don’t want her to ruin her face like other Hollywood celebs :(

yeah I think it's maybe to just maintain the "no bump". maybe the fillers fade away and it comes back idk 

#23 OFFLINE   LillianL

LillianL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Time Online: 8d 16h 12m 27s

Posted 21 March 2018 - 02:58 AM

yeah I think it's maybe to just maintain the "no bump". maybe the fillers fade away and it comes back idk 

Derma fillers do indeed fade away. She has definitely had work done but it's all considered "non surgical". TBH I don't blame her, if I could afford it I would opt for similar procedures. It's her body and if it makes her feel better about herself, by all means I hope she does what she wants. The only thing I would worry about it her doing something and regretting it

• slowdancetorockmusic and SunChild like this

#24 OFFLINE   SunChild

SunChild

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Time Online: 50d 12h 33m 57s

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:12 AM

Derma fillers do indeed fade away. She has definitely had work done but it's all considered "non surgical". TBH I don't blame her, if I could afford it I would opt for similar procedures. It's her body and if it makes her feel better about herself, by all means I hope she does what she wants. The only thing I would worry about it her doing something and regretting it

THIS is the tea. She wouldn't be getting fillers if she didn't want them, they clearly make her feel more confident. And yet some of y'all drag her relentlessly on here about it & other superficial things. I hope & pray she doesn't read LB honestly cause if I was her I'd be devastated reading some of the nasty stuff people say!

• slowdancetorockmusic and cheaptrailertrashglm like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)