Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

Lana @ Premiere of The Orchard’s ‘Flower’ at ArcLight Cinemas - March 13, 2018; Hollywood, California.

She really needs to stop getting those cheek fillers, there becoming bigger than her face. Girl you do not need them at all... :facepalm:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Lanas checks are looking a little extreme here. I said this before but I really hope this isn’t some body dysmorphia thing :/. Lanas really is blessed genetically (ie-look at her parents and how well they have seemed to age you know). Anyway I like her sweater it’s cute.

i see her inspiration for her fillings is the ugly doll form Saw  :crossed: 

ew i hate talking bad about peoples appearances (especially the #queen) but she needs to slow down, thats not healthy #skinny Mariah wouldn't approve 

The cheek fillers bother me less than the botox in the middle of her eyebrows, like why does she even get that? What is it supposed to do?

it's for her nose