Sign in to follow this  
LOVE

Love, Simon

kjdffhskhg okay so i saw love simon yesterday with my best friend, and we ran into our other two friends who were on a date-- so they sat in the row behind us

and i havent seen a romcom in a while so it was really refreshing to not see a "serious" "artsy" movie in theaters and just laugh, and this movie has some really golden funny moments.

the plot was really solid too, it warmed my heart to watch an lgbt movie that had a happy ending with no taboos in it (sorry CMBYN)

i wasnt crying until the takeaway moment at the end and i started UGLY SOBBING in that theater, but all of my friends were too 

it was like having my second bisexual awakening honestly and i was so proud of our community and of my friends and our coming out journeys and i just had to release those happy tears

definitely made me think at the end "this is one of those teen movies i'll show my kids someday"

and i was at peace with that

have any of you gays seen it yet?? it's worth it tbh, i'd say it lived up to the hype

MV5BZTVkOWJkOTYtM2FlZS00YTBlLWE2YTYtODEy

based on the novel Simon vs. The Homosapiens Agenda

tenor.gif?itemid=26222673

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩ Life is just a bubble and it's filled with air ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

I love the book and the movie with all of my heart! I saw the movie yesterday with my mom and we both loved it! It’s such a beautiful story with great characters! :defeated: :crai:

Also props for the racial diversity and casting actual queer actors in some of the roles :wowcry: :heart:

I was in this movie!! I had the most wonderful time shooting it, it’s one of my most favourite movies I’ve done. I actually haven’t had the chance to see it yet (I’m going this weekend with a friend) but I filmed multiple scenes & I know I’m really featured in the Ferris wheel scene towards the end. I was wearing this in that scene if you want to look out for me!
27024629408_fce8f55a50_c.jpg

Part of the scene I’m speaking about has a group shot in the trailer you can see me in at 2:06, all the way towards the left with my hands over my heart -

I’m so happy to see so much love for this movie as not only did I have the most incredible time filming it, but I think the story is sooooo important to be shown x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I was in this movie!! I had the most wonderful time shooting it, it’s one of my most favourite movies I’ve done. I actually haven’t had the chance to see it yet (I’m going this weekend with a friend) but I filmed multiple scenes & I know I’m really featured in the Ferris wheel scene towards the end. I was wearing this in that scene if you want to look out for me!

Part of the scene I’m speaking about has a group shot in the trailer you can see me in at 2:06, all the way towards the left with my hands over my heart -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=LLED9knSSIoxyaSKiQZYuBkw&v=E0cbWdlQg_8

I’m so happy to see so much love for this movie as not only did I have the most incredible time filming it, but I think the story is sooooo important to be shown x

OMG you are actually a legend :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :wowcry: :wowcry: :wowcry: :kiss3: :kiss3:

I saw it with some friends and we were all in tears by the end. Probably because it hit too close home. My friend comes from a religious family and she's scared about coming out. We all really liked the film and it was a fun night overall.

@@Elle congrats, you're a movie star :kiss2:

I

im js if y'all can get that ugly ass cmbyn to 30 somethin pages y'all can get this one to the same and more

tumblr_oj03t4wZzN1u6n38po1_400.gif

Love, Simon is great because

1) Racial diversity

2) Some of the actors are queer in real life

3) It’s funny and not trying to be artsy which makes it more accessible and relatable for more people :crai:

Edited because I was being messy :eek:

Don’t get me wrong CMBYN is good but I prefer Love, Simon because

1) More racial diversity

2) Some of the actors are actually queer

3) Love, Simon is funny and isn’t as artsy which makes it more accessible and relatable for more people :eek: :crai:

whatever but i agree with the 3rd

oh my god!!! that's crazy elle, the gay stars really aligned the night i saw this movie. that's so incredible.

tenor.gif?itemid=26222673

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩ Life is just a bubble and it's filled with air ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

fucking legend!!

-------------

haven't seen the movie yet but I'm hoping to see it soon... hopefully on a date  :creep: