Sign in to follow this  
LOVE

Love, Simon

forgot to post in here but i watched either late may or june and i loved it!! is so rare of me liking a movie noaways with hollywood being lackluster in inspiration or adaptations.

But honestly this movie had me shooked at the parallels with the story and mines..non-passing, average middle class, two parents one sister, the way Simons dad apologized for any remarks, etc. ugh 

it’s crazy this film is actually powerful. i watched it with my dad and he started to cry. and when it was over he told me about how much it reminded him of me. and he starts to feel bad about not seeing my sexuality sooner and i told him it wasn’t his job to know until i told him. i don’t know basically this movie brought my dad and i just a little more closer than what we were and i love it for that and many other reasons

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

omg im so mad

i saw one trailer in tv and THEY CUT OUT EVERY SCENE WHICH MAKES IT CLEAR SIMON IS GAY. they even put just simon and that 13 reasons girl to the poster OMGGGG

HOMOPHOBIA JUMPED OUT

what the heck, are they straight-baiting?

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

omg im so mad

i saw one trailer in tv and THEY CUT OUT EVERY SCENE WHICH MAKES IT CLEAR SIMON IS GAY. they even put just simon and that 13 reasons girl to the poster OMGGGG

HOMOPHOBIA JUMPED OUT

what the f-, where do you live?