Say Yes to Heaven

The Good Life and Beautiful People Originally Intended for 'Big Eyes'

i promise its from a very reliable source!!! it needs to leak!!! apparently its awesome. #leakthegoodlife2k18

I wonder if she sang this using her upper register. I bet she sounds absolutely angelic singing “oh the good life” at the beginning of the song :defeated:

It's amazing how little kiddies know about the recording industry.

anyhoo- the Good life- just a quick excert from wiki- 

"The Good Life" (originally "La Belle Vie" in French) is a popular song by Sacha Distel and 1934 born composer Jack Reardon, published in 1962. It was featured in the movie Seven Capital Sins.

The song is best known in the English-speaking world as a 1963 recording by Tony Bennett. He gained a number 18 hit on the U.S. pop singles chart with it; it also became one of his rarer UK Singles Chart hits, making it to number 27 there. "The Good Life" became one of Bennett's staple songs, and was featured on four of his top-selling albums, including 1994's MTV Unplugged: Tony Bennett and 2006's Duets: An American Classic, the latter featuring Billy Joel. Bennett also named his 1998 autobiography after the song. As of 2009, he still performs the song live and often jokingly dedicates it to Britney Spears.

In 1973, the song was released by Julius La Rosa as a single 45 record on vinyl, with "Save Me a Song" on side B, on RCA's Victor label. See: RCA Records. It became a hit at Metromedia radio station WNEW, 1130 on the AM dial, in New York City. And Julius La Rosa was also a disc jockey there, playing his own song. This version of the song had slightly altered lyrics. Uniquely arranged and conducted by Hal Massimino, the biggest change was in the main lyric, where "goodbye" was replaced with "hello."

A version of the song, sung by Tony Orlando, was used as the theme song of the short lived sitcom of the same name, starring Larry Hagman. Orlando's version was subsequently released on Bell Records.

"The Good Life" was the theme song of the 2000 British gangster film, Gangster No. 1, and it was also employed as a 2007 jingle for a line of pet foods of the same name. The Tony Bennett version also features in the 1988 British feature film Buster, about the criminals responsible for the 1963 Great Train Robbery in Buckinghamshire. A Julie London rendition was used by British Airways in its 2008 promotion of the new London Heathrow Terminal 5 facility.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I feel like the good life is probably shit

i heard the production is booming. leakers pull thru

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

keep the awful BPBP demo and leak the good life TF ugh #leakthegoodlife2k18

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

A huge reach but Honeymouns posted this quote :creep:

"Please remember I still want you, and in case you wonder why... well wake up, and kiss the good life, goodbye."

#LeakTheGoodLife2K18

8nl2OpX.png

A huge reach but Honeymouns posted this quote :creep:

"Please remember I still want you, and in case you wonder why... well wake up, and kiss the good life, goodbye."

#LeakTheGoodLife2K18

We know it’s a cover so they probably just put the cover lyrics

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

This is why I hate and love about knowing unreleased songs: now I want to hear them all so so bad :/

Right we probably won’t get to hear them for a while :(