Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

its annoying how lana used to be so controversial and cool, but now she's just scared and wants to act like a mom

she started seven years ago, I'd understand if at 33 she just wanted to settle down

ZKcaooE.png

its annoying how lana used to be so controversial and cool, but now she's just scared and wants to act like a mom

tbh she kinda lost her swag 

about being controversial I understand her,it's hard when they always talk shit about you 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

she started seven years ago, I'd understand if at 33 she just wanted to settle down

ugh but she's not 50. its like she completely burned out in a little more than half a decade. Shakira and Beyonce have been doing this for more than 20 years and they're both still hugely successful and still have high stamina and ambition like....... lana pick it up sis

tbh she kinda lost her swag 

about being controversial I understand her,it's hard when they always talk shit about you 

she really did. in BTD she was so elegant and looked so much better than everyone else. in UV she was cool and polarizing. in HM is where she started to lose her magic, she got those cheek fillers, released recycled material, and gave up on the whole era in like 2 weeks (not to mention the terrible clothes she wore in the Endless Summer tour and her bangs  :toofunny: )

So was that target worker lying when she said she had copies of Lust for Life in the storeroom on May 26th? Hopefully we dont get a repeat of that mess this time round

Probably. It was definitely scheduled/listed for a May 26th release at one point, though.

boy does that take me back... fingers crossed we'll never have to go through something as messy as may and june last year. remember the ben instagram drama for instance

ada.jpg

I’ve seen Lana this past weekend and it was one of the most exciting yet stressing experience of my life. I’ve always thought she was one of the most beautiful women on planet earth but when she walked on stage I couldn’t get over how perfect she was. She’s perfectly shaped and proportioned and she literally doesn’t have a single imperfection showing up on her body or face. She looked like an actual Goddess and her outfit was bomb.

I was second row but I didn’t get to meet her nor give her the gift me and my best friend had brought for her. However Alessandro Michele (the creative director of Gucci) was literally in front of us for the whole time so I gave it to him and told him to bring our gift to Lana. He was kind enough to take our little frog.. I bet if he eventually gave it to her.

Highlights of the show where 13 Beaches (although she fucked it up at the end lol), Cherry, White Mustang, PreTty When You Cry, Yayo, Ultraviolence and of course Off To The Races.

On the other hand, Cat Power performed the most boring songs I’ve ever heard and no one could stand her :hottie:

CiEXQfZW0AAbY_Y.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

ugh but she's not 50. its like she completely burned out in a little more than half a decade. Shakira and Beyonce have been doing this for more than 20 years and they're both still hugely successful and still have high stamina and ambition like....... lana pick it up sis

she really did. in BTD she was so elegant and looked so much better than everyone else. in UV she was cool and polarizing. in HM is where she started to lose her magic, she got those cheek fillers, released recycled material, and gave up on the whole era in like 2 weeks (not to mention the terrible clothes she wore in the Endless Summer tour and her bangs  :toofunny: )

:pray2: i'll pray for you :pray2:

1. Florence is art

2. Lana shouldn't collab with anyone, she's unique and doesn't fit at all with other singers

3. Tim Larcombe and Dan Auerbach must produce LDR6

Facts!

I doubt we'll get a Dan Auerbach production again. Their working relationship was good, but not without frictions from time to time. He wanted to take the song in a certain direction, she didn't always feel like it was the best idea. They had problems sometimes expressing what the song was about (Lana would describe it in one word, Dan was not always getting what was behind it). At the end of the day, everything was always fine, they were dancing to the songs and all. 

Before HM, Dan offered Lana to produce a track or two, but she declined, saying that the next album was going in a complete different direction.

Whether you like it or not, Rick understands her perfectly, and she needs that kind of chemistry with her producer. 

What if Charlie produced, Lana sang, Chuck did the visuals, Rob was her manager and Patty was her assistant

A concept! I'd much rather see Graham managing her career over Ben

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I doubt we'll get a Dan Auerbach production again. Their working relationship was good, but not without frictions from time to time. He wanted to take the song in a certain direction, she didn't always feel like it was the best idea. They had problems sometimes expressing what the song was about (Lana would describe it in one word, Dan was not always getting what was behind it). At the end of the day, everything was always fine, they were dancing to the songs and all.

Before HM, Dan offered Lana to produce a track or two, but she declined, saying that the next album was going in a complete different direction.

Whether you like it or not, Rick understands her perfectly, and she needs that kind of chemistry with her producer.

I didn't know this... If Lana has Ultraviolence vibes for this album maybe she will accept Dan for the production. Anyway, I miss the production from UV and BTD and not the Garageband production from Coachella - WIMM.

Lana needs a good production for this record (with violins if it's possible - I think that Lana with violins = HEAVEN).

Why does everyone hate C-WIMM? I think it’s a very good song and I like the trap beats

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I didn't know this... If Lana has Ultraviolence vibes for this album maybe she will accept Dan for the production. Anyway, I miss the production from UV and BTD and not the Garageband production from Coachella - WIMM.

Lana needs a good production for this record (with violins if it's possible - I think that Lana with violins = HEAVEN).

and with some harder and heavier guitars too...unlike the tamed ones in TNC and get free, the weird spanish fiesta salsa quinceanera baila ones in GBA and the almost non-existent ones in cherry :toofunny: And also drums...PURE DRUMS. None of that trap beats or hip hop beats shit. Now I'm not saying I hate her trap beats or hip hop beats because on born to die and Honeymoon they were executed heavenly...but on LFL...not so much.  :eek:  Drums would be 10 times better, at least for me

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Why does everyone hate C-WIMM? I think it’s a very good song and I like the trap beats

I like it too actually. that song makes sense on the track listing at that particular place on the album. The message is nice. Ok, maybe the trap beats are bit «too preeminent», but it doesn't kill the whole song to me.