Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Most of us want UV 2.0/intense/psychedelic/beach rock vibes but we all know we're getting HIAB/uplifting/autotune/pop :bye: 

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Most of us want UV 2.0/intense/psychedelic/beach rock vibes but we all know we're getting HIAB/uplifting/autotune/pop :bye:

God bless America and all the beautiful Lana in it cause nothing could make me happier  :poordat:

ZKcaooE.png

I really hope the intro she’s been singing before White Mustang is either a snippet of Sylvia or Bartender. “Doesn’t matter how much I can wait for you” :oprah: :trisha: that’s the kind of songs I want from Lana :wowcry:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I really hope the intro she’s been singing before White Mustang is either a snippet of Sylvia or Bartender. “Doesn’t matter how much I can wait for you” :oprah: :trisha: that’s the kind of songs I want from Lana :wowcry:

Honestly that intro is always stuck in my head, it's so beautiful

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I want Lana to announce something for this upcoming era. I don't want her to say stuff life "new music soon XxX" and then releasing it two years later or scrapping them. The waiting is stressing me so much!

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Why do we assume that song is Bartender that she sings before WM? Maybe she just made up a quick melody before the song starts? I wouldn't get too hyped over it guys

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I loved them too lol. I'm happy they were short lived, but they fit her and the HM era aesthetic well.

The side bangs when they were growing out during ES tour were sooo cute. They framed her face really welll.

The demo version of Love and that demo of 13 Beaches with the scary strings was a step in the right direction. Finish the job Lizzy :prettyhurts:

And the demo of lust for life. Where are they lizzy

April 20th would be such a perfect time to announce something - I really want this to be a spring album because we haven't had one yet

April 20th would be such a perfect time to announce something - I really want this to be a spring album because we haven't had one yet

Something like a collab with Wiz Khalifa...that would be pretty fitting  :creep:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

She sang "Should I stay or should I ride" in the White Mustang intro in Berlin so I wouldn't say these are any particular new song lyrics just random lines every show

Let's not reach

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

She sang "Should I stay or should I ride" in the White Mustang intro in Berlin so I wouldn't say these are any particular new song lyrics just random lines every show

Let's not reach

Maybe the melody and production is real, but it's not a finished project so she just kinda sings random lyrics over it

No vocals from Lana, just writing credits. Fuck every single male artist this year crediting Lana but not giving us a single verse? Miles Kane, BORNS and Jonathan Wilson, I'm coming for you all