Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Has Lana ever sung Lucky Ones live? I dont think ive ever heard it, she should add it to her setlist :flutter:

No, but I wish she would.

That and TIWMUG.

giphy.gif

I don’t think she will announce anything on her last tour stop, I think it’s still too early. Maybe she will tease a song idea, but I’m not so sure about that either.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

An insider has revealed that Lana is coming in June. We love a summer release, make UV 2.0 sis.

Fuck that's so close  :excited:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

June is possible if the initial project is still on : an album made of new songs and of scrapped unleaked ones. But she decided to change her mind about it and make a full LP made of new stuff, I am not getting my hopes too high this time.

But I suspect that her management / record company suggested to her to be careful about saying anything and stick to the plan this time around. Plus no leaks that we know of have occurred, causing her to change the plan and record new stuff.

Lana should definitely collab with FJM and F+TM

I always doubted that a collab between Florence and Lana would be possible since Florence has a super powerful voice, but after hearing Sky Full Of Song, all toned down, I clearly hear something in that vein with Lana.

She already teased a new song on instagram, she said ''watch out for new music'' while on tour just some days ago so it's possible that she's gonna drop something in june. Also,  the tour is not over yet so we might find out some more stuff :creep:

If she says something about the album on her last tour date, april 20th or sings a snippet of a new song or something like that, then we basically know an album will be released in june

If we don't get anything on her last tour date, it might be an august-september release...or still a june release maybe, idk lol

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

It will be when it will be lol! Honestly I'm not getting hyped for any "release date" until Lana and her record company BOTH confirm one. The Pre Release era is def alive, pulling random release dates and shit out of thin air or from "insider exclusives" lol. Makes me think of that whole moon phase debacle during Honeymoon pre release. Come on, let's not set ourselves up for disappointment. June would be lovely though, just not getting hyped. I can't take another failed date! I'm more hyped about Lykke dropping before Lana!

An insider has revealed that Lana is coming in June. We love a summer release, make UV 2.0 sis.

source?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven