Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

lmao we’re all so bored :toofunny: i wish she would do a live stream and give us some info tbh . i remember she did a lot of livestreams around lfl with the merch and pop ups and one of my fave memories was staying up all night and watching her live stream right before the love vid in the morning

UbsOye5.png

lmao we’re all so bored :toofunny: i wish she would do a live stream and give us some info tbh . i remember she did a lot of livestreams around lfl with the merch and pop ups and one of my fave memories was staying up all night and watching her live stream right before the love vid in the morning

but thats what made it so unexciting

I don't want her to announce another song with a particular name that will be scrapped when the album came out. 

Although, it will happens anyways.

:lmaoney:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I want her to talk about yosemite and then not release it on the album again

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I have high hopes for an announcement Friday

"Hi guys, I really just wanted to let you know that Ariana Grande just released a new song. Better stream the fuck out of it. #YosemiteComingSOON LDR xx"

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Can we have an album filled with PD Yayos? PLEASE LANA COME THRU

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You