Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

SHE SAID ON INSTAGRAM SHE IS ENTERING HER “BLUE PERIOD” ULTRAVIOLENCE 2 IS COMING

OMG OMG OMG

Edit: Hmm what if maybe she's gonna make a more bluesy album? That would be cool tbh

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So does anyone know if this is going to be an EP or an actual album? Still hoping for a short film Tropico 2.0  :byeh8rs:

At this point, no one knows for sure. In January, two sources stated that it was going to be an album made of new songs and of unreleased ans unleaked ones. But Lana is returning in studio soon, so who knows if she is going to change her mind. Maybe the energy of the tour will shift the direction of the project. 

Let's be real, "blue" can be pretty much anything to Lana: dark, light, jazzy, carefree, the ocean, space... She almost never means things the way one might think she does.

One thing for sure though: blue is her favorite color. Plus, on Freak, blue is associated to a flame so hot it turns to blue. So I think it is safe to say that blue is positive for her. When she is sadder, she has the blues, in her songs. Plus she seems really happy right now, really energized. I am not expecting a "I found my happy pill" type of  album. Lana has always had a certain melancholy. But I feel that she is assuming that part of her, that she embraces it right now.

So we might get a mix of lighter, happier things but also nostalgic songs rather than super depressed ones. 

And the snippet HiaB has a certain balance to it, between happy and sad: yes, you can find happiness if you stay still and let it come to you, but it is also very fragile and evanescent. 

lol

IT 

What? I suppose anything but ultraviolence by this

WAS

Let's be real, "blue" can be pretty much anything to Lana: dark, light, jazzy, carefree, the ocean, space... She almost never means things the way one might think she does.

A

Y'all overobsessed over the "out of the black and into the blue" lyric and now thaz she's referring to it you don't get it :rip:

JOKE

giphy.gif  

Wow can't believe she dedicated that live performance towards me, i feel so blessed :krylie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So does anyone know if this is going to be an EP or an actual album? Still hoping for a short film Tropico 2.0  :byeh8rs:

lana could easily do an visual album from the money that she made on tour which i expect to be more than 20million since she has done 38 concerts with an average of 800k per show without the festivals that should be about 250k at least.

Anyways that is more then enough to make a visual album or an ep with like 6 songs all with videos like tropico or something  

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif