Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

OK but why Back to The Basics is on spotify and itunes now :oprah3: :oprah2:

No it’s not!! I looked!

Edit: found it, looked under Lana Del Rey not Lizzy Grant. I’m also freaking out, having a heart attack, stroke, seizure, and dying all at the same time I’m so freaking exited omg omg omg

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

What tinkles my bells is why out of the 300+ unreleased songs BTTB would be the one. I mean I stan it asf, you go girl, slay, but why, if it's one just a twink crying on it every night in his cum stained bed, dreaming for a love he know he'll never have but that this songs reminds him of? 

ZKcaooE.png

What tinkles my bells is why out of the 300+ unreleased songs BTTB would be the one. I mean I stan it asf, you go girl, slay, but why, if it's one just a twink crying on it every night in his cum stained bed, dreaming for a love he know he'll never have but that this songs reminds him of?

I’m more upset it wasn’t the iconic “Back to tha Basics”

That’s what Lizzy would’ve wanted

what the actual fuck this makes no sense someone gets my beer away from me and someone releases Yosemite asap please and thank you.

ZKcaooE.png

Just don’t listen or stream it guys. We don’t want this scammer to make $$

Idc I’m still listening and I don’t care if the person makes $1,000,000,000,000. I am also gonna believe that this is the first single from the unreleased songs album until proven otherwise and if anyone is a jerk about it won’t be pretty I’m one of this people that you DONT wanna make mad!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You