Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I’ve been listening to Y&B (Dan’s version) I Can Fly, Big Eyes, Once Upon a Dream and it made me realize how good an album full of songs like that would be. It’s her style and I really hope she takes that path.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

under the ep its says this " 2008 5 points records with trademark thing

it doesn't have any of the symbols tho which are usually present when it's a real trademark thing, maybe this person is trying to make it look real lol

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

• © 2008 5 Points Records 

they claim to be this label, if this is some twink trying to boo boo the fool lana stans he is def can, but this mean he will get even more punishment right? i pretty sure he can go to prison. omg talking about prison remember that guy from my country that was impersonating lana and almost got arrested 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I tried searching for the Kill Kill EP on Spotify UK and it's not showing??

time zones i think 

IM CACKLING

A gag would be Lana getting a worldwide No. 1 with Betty Boop Boop or Noir

Noir is her magnum opus :hooker: . I hope she releases it in the near future 

• © 2008 5 Points Records 

they claim to be this label, if this is some twink trying to boo boo the fool lana stans he is def can, but this mean he will get even more punishment right? i pretty sure he can go to prison. omg talking about prison remember that guy from my country that was impersonating lana and almost got arrested 

Isn't he in prison? I don't know if im tripping but I remember Ben saying he was in prison :O

Jorge is a rat.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Noir is her magnum opus :hooker: . I hope she releases it in the near future 

Isn't he in prison? I don't know if im tripping but I remember Ben saying he was in prison :O

Jorge is a rat.

omg is he ?

im fucking screaming at everything happening right now lmaooooooo

affglitter.jpg

the photoshop on this is hideous omgg

putting dua lipa's songs on spotify playlist's

AKSKDSDKDS