Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I tried searching for the Kill Kill EP on Spotify UK and it's not showing??

It was removed (in the us at least)

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

so i was listening to the DH version of west coast and i was so impressed by lana's voice there like she will go down has one of the most distinguishable, haunting voices.

im fucking screaming at everything happening right now lmaooooooo

the photoshop on this is hideous omgg

AKSKDSDKDS

the movie was even worse

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

this is fucking ridiculous. can't believe people are so fucking disgusting and selfish that they would try to pose as Lana's record company and make money off HER fucking songs.

lana's managers need to hurry the fuck up and clean up this mess.

tdKC4dd.gif

spam her managers asap and DO NOT buy the songs.

also it's even more of a mess that they're charting  :toofunny:

this is fucking ridiculous. can't believe people are so fucking disgusting and selfish that they would try to pose as Lana's record company and make money off HER fucking songs.

spam her managers asap.

also it's even more of a mess that they're charting  :toofunny:

i already did and we are trying to tell her but no response 

How mad would everyone be if LDR6 turns out to be a weird Ultraviolence guitar heavy sound with trap beats??

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

How mad would everyone be if LDR6 turns out to be a weird Ultraviolence guitar heavy sound with trap beats??

STOP 

we can listen to this legend while we discuss the matters 

its not on apple music :crossed:

wait what if it's actually Lana the one that put those songs on iTunes? I mean she has leaked some stuff herself before... 

sis none of them are under the same name and the album artworks are teeeeerrible lmfao it's just a messy fan

UbsOye5.png

the album cover for kill kill ep on spotify is... well interresting to say the least

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

my grandpa is actually lana's gardener and he said to me that lana's is doing a visual that consists of her running in circles until she blackouts, all of this inside recorded in her kitchen

ITS HAPPENING GUYSES  

tenor.gif

keep that Allie x shit to yaself

lol if this is what she meant when she said she was releasing her older songs...

I could see her just sloppily dumping a bunch of old songs on apple music/spotify/whatever with no cohesion or announcement or ANYTHING tbh... just for the chaos 

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

the album cover for kill kill ep on spotify is... well interresting to say the least

well thats the official artwork ; shot and edited by Chuck back in 2008  lol

You guys are so extra

I shouldn’t have written how to distribute tracks.

Stop wasting your money kids!

You can get arrested for that, it’s a crime.

giphy.gif

my ideal ldr6 sound/vibe, for your consideration: (in no particular order)

bel air, god knows i tried, yayo, black beauty, video games, without you, lucky ones, chelsea hotel, terrence loves you, the blackest day, once upon a dream, your gorl, money power glory, the other woman, is this happiness, old money, fine china (:omg:), the entire sirens album, change i guess bc she already said so :crossed:

thanks for coming to my ted talk

UbsOye5.png