Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Wtf, I feel so confused I don’t know if I should feel sorry for Lana that someone is uploading her old songs or if I should laugh that they are going up the charts, and now Kill Kill EP is on Spotify too like ???? :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: This person behind this is in big trouble if they find them. :rip:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

my ideal ldr6 sound/vibe, for your consideration: (in no particular order)

bel air, god knows i tried, yayo, black beauty, video games, without you, lucky ones, chelsea hotel, terrence loves you, the blackest day, once upon a dream, your gorl, money power glory, the other woman, is this happiness, old money, fine china ( :omg:), the entire sirens album, change i guess bc she already said so :crossed:

thanks for coming to my ted talk

I see but how is this list cohesive enough to make it an album overall sound 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I see but how is this list cohesive enough to make it an album overall sound

it’s not and idk what was going thru my head when i posted it :toofunny: i was really distracted and that’s not what i want ldr6 to sound like at all, i’m so confused at myself rn . maybe i got possessed . i’m literally so confused wtf

UbsOye5.png

I'm SOOOOOO excited about the tour being over (don't blame me I couldn't go ew no I'm not crying), I'm so excited to go back to casual candids of Lana out of the studio in Malibu and the whole edging with hand picked info being given, it's my fav part of being a stan, just Lana living her life and being creative and making music and us being ready and not ready for it

ZKcaooE.png

omg, you changed my life with that link, who is this woman and how come I've never heard of her... she is so magical wtf thank you

since u liked it sm, im gonna give you the highlights and the songs u need to listen from her : that other girl, sirens of the caspian, marilyn monroe, AMANDINE INSENSIBLE A CLASSIC, human,hero, mad woman and her new ep, the whole ep cause its that good  

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I was away for the weekend but will add my two cents here on the whole unreleased songs now on iTunes and Spotify...

If you check the infos on Serial Killer on iTunes, it only credits Elizabeth, when Peter Ibsen cowrote the song... So it's clearly fake. 

But I must say that I first thought it was an official release: a Lana song is always 1,29$ (like Serial Killer), and it's iTunes and Spotify after all... It really is a new kind of leak that I find incredibly bold, to be honest... This is super disrespectful to Lana though... I mean, she finished a tour, she is somewhere coming back home and she and her team have to deal with this mess...

The only plus sides I see to that, is that it could be a good idea for her to release previously leaked stuff under her real name, in a way to kinda close that chapter in her life. And if she wondered if an unreleased album would sell, she now has an answer, with the song charting and all :S

well thats the official artwork ; shot and edited by Chuck back in 2008  lol

that doesnt excuse the fact that its not her cutest we sjsj

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Why do all the gays like her most basic unreleased tracks :crossed:  Serial Killer is so ugly and overrated, stop with the hype

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why do all the gays like her most basic unreleased tracks :crossed:  Serial Killer is so ugly and overrated, stop with the hype

Terrences... Babe... My sister... My bitch, you know Ilysm but why you're being homophobic :toofunny:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Terrences... Babe... My sister... My bitch, you know Ilysm but why you're being homophobic :toofunny:

someone has to spill the tee

CATCH AND RELEASE IS ONE OF HER BEST SONGS AND IT IS GROSSLY NEGLECTED

and strange love version 2 :cumming:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

this is the only time i'll say you have good taste

fr tho, serial killer is overplayed traaash

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

this is the only time i'll say you have good taste

fr tho, serial killer is overplayed traaash

Overrated, maybe. But still a bop :beyonce:

Serial Killer is kinda overrated, certainly not her best unreleased song, but it’s still great!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You