Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

What I absolutely need in my life is Lana to produce an entire lofi chillhop instrumental album, no singing, just samplings of her soft speaking voice. Make fun of me but I would die to know what it would sound like

I don’t want it, but I have to say it’s an interesting idea. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Don't understand why anyone even wants the Cherry video anymore when she already said it was going to be another homemade video w/ Chuck shot in some random motel or her back garden  :rip:  

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

If RBFY and Yosemite didn't fit into the album because they were "too happy" maybe they'll fit into LDR6 because this next album is supposedly happy, and if Yosemite fits into LDR6 then so must BAR/Architecture (becuause Bar is the yin to Yosemite). 

JUSTICE FOR THE CUTTING ROOM FLOOR SONGS

giphy.gif

If RBFY and Yosemite didn't fit into the album because they were "too happy" maybe they'll fit into LDR6 because this next album is supposedly happy, and if Yosemite fits into LDR6 then so must BAR/Architecture (becuause Bar is the yin to Yosemite). 

JUSTICE FOR THE CUTTING ROOM FLOOR SONGS

On paper, that should happen, no question...but we all know Lana the Gemini so...I'm keeping my expectations real low

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I dont want BAR though, i've heard it too many times and we dont need it now it's leaked. Plus Lana would never release it because of that

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I dont want BAR though, i've heard it too many times and we dont need it now it's leaked. Plus Lana would never release it because of that

I love BAR and the demo was really good. Maybe it will be another «Black Beauty», that will have a finished production and be included on LDR6?

@@Terrence Loves Me

did you watch twin peaks season 3

don't you know you can't go home again which is why the rape aftermath song "13 beaches" exists.

but it brings to mind a point I wanted to make, but this thread is so fuckin' damn long it would get lost here, so I will bide my time and start a thread making the point

at some point.

Lana is gone.  Long live Elizabeth.  (for reference think of the Cliff Robertson original  twilight zone )

(also separate point- 24 Hours could NOT have been a Bond song, because it would not have been original (even though they do have a second Oscar category for 

adapted song, it is rarely used anymore and needs at least 3 nominees to work)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@Graham - No, because Twink Peaks is the most boring television series ever created

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Don't understand why anyone even wants the Cherry video anymore when she already said it was going to be another homemade video w/ Chuck shot in some random motel or her back garden  :rip:  

If it was a home movie though and it was actually good then it would be really worth it, like its free or pretty cheap anyway as the label probably won't fund a home made video. Its not like it would take that much effort since its her job and its just a nice extra bit of a promo for one of the most liked songs on the album whilst her fans wait between albums.

Girl probably just wants a full on break though and I understand that after touring etc.

qsVmBMd.png