Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i really want her to make her music sound surreal again. everything just sounds so pop and nonmagical recently. i missed feeling like i was in a garden listening to her music

i really want her to make her music sound surreal again. everything just sounds so pop and nonmagical recently. i missed feeling like i was in a garden listening to her music

just make a playlist that has bel air on it 20 times

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

So funny to read "Paradise 2.0" and people agree because I could swear before L4L everyone hated on Paradise  :deadbanana:

Ya know, people in here change.

I rarely know someone in here.

giphy.gif

So funny to read "Paradise 2.0" and people agree because I could swear before L4L everyone hated on Paradise  :deadbanana:

Actually, I consider them to be her worst 2 albums. On Paradise I only like 1 song and on Lust for Life only 3.  :defeated:

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

https://mobile.twitter.com/lanapedia/status/999500332236292103?s=21

IMMA PASS OUT- me when I met Lana

She does look really happy tho and is this a new man I see

LMAO "she's a singer'

She's not have you not heard she changed her caption? :hooker:

Anyway I wouldn't make conclusions she's had plenty of male friends we assumed were a fling

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I

i've had this question for a really long time....Did anybody actually like/love EVERY SONG on Lust For Life Lyrics, Voice, &Production, like genuinely loved every song?

I am one of the few that loved every song on LFL. I have a weird relationship with Lana's records: They come out at the exact moment I need them, expressing exactly what I am going through at the moment.

​LFL did exactly that. 2016 was just plain awful and when Love came out, I was ready to be happy. LFL (the single) was a cool love song, still positive. Then the pre-release period dragged on, and I was craving for new music, while still feeling not so happy or, at least, not as much as I intended to be. July came, the album is finally out. I hear Cherry, 13 Beaches, Heroin, Tomorrow Never Came and all the sadder songs... and thought that it was what I was feeling. Get free has been my anthem for the last part of 2017.

​So, to answer your question, everybody feels LFL is messy... But the quest for happiness is messy as well. Remember when Lana posted officially the hadwritten track listing on Insta, she had written Lost For Life? underneath the official title. That sums it up. I have been through the emotions depicted on that record in 2017, and its diversity reflected what I was feeling.

​On LFL, Lana also reflects on her past, explaining the "simpler" lyrics of certain songs (like LFL or White Mustang), as if she was writing from the perspective of a younger self. And I will say it again, i think that each one of the collabs adds a nice touch, an additional layer to some songs that would have been a bit too simple without them.

And to be a complete bitch, I recall a time, pre-LFL, when most of the comments here about HM were that it was a snooze fest, too much of the same thing, and so on. Well, Lana did give us a very diverse album with LFL, didn't she?

I love that this  album is a more diversified one in her discography.

LMAO "she's a singer'

She's not have you not heard she changed her caption? :hooker:

Anyway I wouldn't make conclusions she's had plenty of male friends we assumed were a fling

I have been thinking lately that maybe we have seen a bit too much in her changing her caption. Maybe it is because she doesn't consider herself just a singer?

​In the past, she often said she considered herself a writer first. She also said, last year, that maybe in the future she would be a Producer, since there are so few women doing that. Plus isn't she writing a Broadway musical with Rick? Maybe she won't sing any of those songs, for what we know...

13 beaches, cherry, heroin and summa bumma sound magical and gardeny to me  

:illumilana2:  :pray2:  :lanahottie:  :suicide:  :lanahairflip4:

Paradise is like that girl in school  who's so good at everything that everyone else undermines her...

The whole era was on point from her looks, videos etc People forget on here how great and well executed it was to, not a single fuck up was made during the campaign and don't get me started on the aesthetics either :defeated:

What a time to be alive back then tbh.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Paradise era was honestly the golden era for the fandom and I'm so bitter that my Polish ass didn't know Lanaboards existed back then

ALSO! Not sure if someone pointed this out today but Lana announced the release of Honeymoon exactly 3 years ago at a show ~~~so it took her 4 months to release it after teasing~~~~ which made me feel nostalgic about that casual promo & release plus makes me hopeful when it comes to the idea of releasing an ep with Yosemite this year

I know it won't happen but... Imagine

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif