Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

At least we know that Lana will have to post something when the Elvis documentary comes out in like two weeks..

Can’t wait for her to post the cover of the documentary with the caption “King” and then go inactive for a couple more months!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

That cover and title might be fake, but that pic looks new. Maybe it's an old pic altered in some way cause it doesn't look like 2018 Lana imo...

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Imagine being a TOOL stan and waiting 10 years for an album from a band that despises streaming and generally have a stick up their asses in order to make a masterpiece

(I'm currently sleeping in a TOOL t-shirt fuck this)

We're a lucky fanbase gays don't forget that

I'M GOING TO DIE BEFORE I HEAR A NEW TOOL ALBUM IT MAKES ME SO MAD 

giphy.gif  

Yeah, we're sure cause she deleted some posts on Instagram a few days ago :krylie:

apparently, this is something she does before each new era. I hadn't noticed this until someone here mentioned it. 

This bitch has been MIA for one month. Are we sure she didn't forget her password ?

she is preparing the new record and she knows her fans: once she releases a new single, we will be harassing her for a new music video to go with it, and then a second single, a second music vid, the track listing... 

I prefer silence over tidbits of informations. HM had, to me, the best promo: snippets of the title track in June, the track in July, HBTB in August, followed by the track listing and official date release. and two other promotional singles just before the release. Everything was neatly released with no fanfare and really quickly. LFL dragged on and on, with its promo.

Her birthday is coming up so we’ll definitely see her then

especially if the Elvis song is featured in the documentary. 

Our girl is busy writing the next best American record

She did it all for fame (and her fans)

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

she is preparing the new record and she knows her fans: once she releases a new single, we will be harassing her for a new music video to go with it, and then a second single, a second music vid, the track listing...

I prefer silence over tidbits of informations. HM had, to me, the best promo: snippets of the title track in June, the track in July, HBTB in August, followed by the track listing and official date release. and two other promotional singles just before the release. Everything was neatly released with no fanfare and really quickly. LFL dragged on and on, with its promo.

Can't wait for her to serve us another Honeymoon if that's the case !

Also reminder that Jack Antonoff is going to be producing some tracks on LDR6.

tumblr_n5iceyS7U51rfduvxo1_250.gif

apparently, this is something she does before each new era. I hadn't noticed this until someone here mentioned it. 

she deletes posts every now and then so also "during an era".

i76mrxw.png 

wow watching live performances of her medley that she did during tour and ALL i can FUCKING think about if IS she sings BLACK MOTHERFUCKING BEAUTY live in its entirety. That build up to the first chorus is chilling. 

always praying for more Ultra songs to be featured in the set list  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

wow watching live performances of her medley that she did during tour and ALL i can FUCKING think about if IS she sings BLACK MOTHERFUCKING BEAUTY live in its entirety. That build up to the first chorus is chilling. 

always praying for more Ultra songs to be featured in the set list  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  

Speaking of Black Beauty, it's the fourth anniversary of Ultraviolence <3

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Speaking of Black Beauty, it's the fourth anniversary of Ultraviolence <3

wow, what a holy day 

"...And God created the heavens bringing forth Ultraviolence..." days of Creation: Genesis 1:3–2:3

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Yeah a part of me is glad that she's being this quiet, it's better to have no information rather than being teased and having to wait god knows how long

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e