Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

DfhsOC8VQAAgLAk.jpg

I’m cackling omg. Should we call the LAPD?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

It's really unusual for her not to be active for such a long period of time. Something is definitely going on or in the works at least. We haven't even got Paparazzi shots.

I saw someone post a picture of her on here with a fan(?), with her face covered by a love heart which is kinda strange. Did she get a botched filler job and is hiding till it can be corrected?

tenor.gif?itemid=5112674

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

It's really unusual for her not to be active for such a long period of time. Something is definitely going on or in the works at least. We haven't even got Paparazzi shots.

I saw someone post a picture of her on here with a fan(?), with her face covered by a love heart which is kinda strange. Did she get a botched filler job and is hiding till it can be corrected?

tenor.gif?itemid=5112674

We have an explanation

34200495_1733261610096307_75254224422657

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

Either she got botched fillers or she’s working tirelessly in the studio. I hope it’s the latter!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Either she got botched fillers or she’s working tirelessly in the studio. I hope it’s the latter!!

Me too. Though I think we need to be careful and not get our hopes too high for a 2018 release. If anything I expect a possible spring 2019 date. She did have a successful era campaign and rightly so deserves some time off. Hopefully that's what is going on, so get that RnR Lana and slay us on your return :oprah:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Me too. Though I think we need to be careful and not get our hopes too high for a 2018 release. If anything I expect a possible spring 2019 date. She did have a successful era campaign and rightly so deserves some time off. Hopefully that's what is going on, so get that RnR Lana and slay us on your return :oprah:

Well, at least we won’t have to wait too long for new music, even if it’s only one song

she deletes posts every now and then so also "during an era".

oh yeah, you're right! I remember her deleting snippets in June last year, and we were all worried some of those would not end up on LFL (like White Mustang and Summer Bummer)

I'm replaying Born To Die (album) for the 1000th time and still not tired of it.

I just know LDR6 won't be half as good as this classic :sadcore:

Lana plz make sad beautiful music and don't try to be happy anymore