Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Its official :defeated:

mstLcO3.jpg

What’s official? The picture isn’t loading for some reason and I’m deprecate to know lol!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

This is ridiculous now, she hasn't said a word. Not even a tweet! Lana please update us, even if it's just a picture of a flower. Give us something cryptic to discuss

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This is ridiculous now, she hasn't said a word. Not even a tweet! Lana please update us, even if it's just a picture of a flower. Give us something cryptic to discuss

Ha birthday is coming this week. She better wake up from hibernation to upload that Cherry MV as an apology gift to the gays.

HOLY CRAP KACEY MUSGRAVES WANTS TO COLLAB WITH LANA MY LIFE IS COMPLETE IM HAVING A STROKE

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

HOLY CRAP KACEY MUSGRAVES WANTS TO COLLAB WITH LANA MY LIFE IS COMPLETE IM HAVING A STROKE

dbE7Br4.jpg

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Why would they have her name under “music by…” on the poster then

I am not that surprised that we are not getting a soundtrack for the Elvis documentary, since it is produced by a small company... Besides, we didn't get an official release of Some Things Last a Long Time either...

I AM ONLY SPECULATING HERE... 

But how much time did Lana take for Tropico? Maybe she is doing something in that vein... 

We really have no idea what she has on her mind and what she is preparing for us.  I can't wait to see what it is, but we must let her come through I guess.

I am not that surprised that we are not getting a soundtrack for the Elvis documentary, since it is produced by a small company... Besides, we didn't get an official release of Some Things Last a Long Time either...

I AM ONLY SPECULATING HERE... 

But how much time did Lana take for Tropico? Maybe she is doing something in that vein... 

We really have no idea what she has on her mind and what she is preparing for us.  I can't wait to see what it is, but we must let her come through I guess.

Her "soon" for Tropico lasted 7 months. That silence is killing me :krylie:

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

But srsly, if this doesn’t happen I’m SUING them both!!!

so when are we jus gonna accept she ain't here and make out own entertaintment

tenor.gif?itemid=5981549

how chuck doin have we heard from her ass whats the tea whats the spill whats the gossip