Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

so when are we jus gonna accept she ain't here and make out own entertaintment

tenor.gif?itemid=5981549

how chuck doin have we heard from her ass whats the tea whats the spill whats the gossip

She's directing Cherry mv :) 

tumblr_oesk7nL7gp1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I'd so laugh if she makes us wait another 6 months and then releases another poorly mixed Coachella track

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

tenor.gif?itemid=5981549

how chuck doin have we heard from her ass whats the tea whats the spill whats the gossip

Chuck will brb. She’s just waiting at CVS for her pictures to be developed

tenor.gif?itemid=5981549

where the hell do u find these gifs?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

SHES ALIVE... 

image.jpg

What are her eyebrows  :toofunny:

Oh my god!

I’m just being delusional but maybe the Yosemite shirt is a hint

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

She looks really old, maybe it's just the crappy pics

No she just has absolutely zero makeup on, she usually has a little mascara and foundation. Having nothing on makes your eyes look smaller and your face look washed out which can make you look older.

LIZARD PEOPLE

She looks kinda concentrated or maybe tired a bit. She must be working restlessly.

Proof that has been a very quiet month: someone takes a picture of her leaving a restaurant and we are all excited :P

she looks rlly haggard..and it's not bc she's wearing no makeup bc we've seen her barefaced lots of times she must be working on her magnum opus day and night, queen of self sacrifice  :defeated:  

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

she looks rlly haggard..and it's not bc she's wearing no makeup bc we've seen her barefaced lots of times she must be working on her magnum opus day and night, queen of self sacrifice  :defeated:  

or imagine the fillers messed her up :toofunny: