Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

SHES ALIVE... 

image.jpg

What are her eyebrows  :toofunny:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Happy Birthday Queen Lana <3

LANA DEL REY WAS KILLED AND REPLACED BY A CLONE: A THREAD

Real talk, Lana in the second pic looks like she's so done with life .

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Sunlight is actually really ugly for white people, its way harsh, if you dont have make up on amd you’re over 30 you can look like a washed out mess tbh

Can you not bring race into this conversation? I’ve not read the last few pages and this isn’t only directed to you but everyone else. Just stfu about race.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Can you not bring race into this conversation? I’ve not read the last few pages and this isn’t only directed to you but everyone else. Just stfu about race.

:toofunny: wtf

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

:toofunny: wtf

How is a race discussion any good for this forum in general? All it does is cause unnecessary drama ‍♂ It’s the truth

My emoji didn’t work from my iPhone ):

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Honestly as a pasty ass twink I can confirm sunlight can make your skin look soooooo bad in pics. It either gives you a cute glow or it makes your skin look disgusting :'(

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Honestly as a pasty ass twink I can confirm sunlight can make your skin look soooooo bad in pics. It either gives you a cute glow or it makes your skin look disgusting :'(

And I’m sure it’s true for some people but race conversations always turn bad here and I’d like to try and avoid that before it gets bad. It always happens

giphy.gif

How is a race discussion any good for this forum in general? All it does is cause unnecessary drama ‍♂ It’s the truth

My emoji didn’t work from my iPhone ):

I mean, it's not really a race discussion... Just a general observation about white skin

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I mean, it's not really a race discussion... Just a general observation about white skin

How is that constructive to this forum let alone this thread??? You lost me there

giphy.gif

Tbh sunlight in pictures always makes my skin look better (im a whitey)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e