Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

LMAO why is it so hard to END the discussion where y'all can't agree about something? It's simple, just stop posting about it and move TF on.

Happy Bday to one and only Elizabeth Grant. Now, enough with celebrating, drop the new album. :creep: Or someone should leak ha new stuff, as a surprise for her Birthday? :creep:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

We should make #HappyBirthdayLanaDelRey trend on Twitter if it’s not already

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

happy birthday lana!!!!!! we love you!!!!!!!!!!!

also she doesn’t look sickly or bad lmfao. her skin is pale bc she naturally is pale, but her face has a healthy flush to it and she’s not wearing any makeup and she’s giving her lashes a break from extensions bc if u wear them constantly ur lashes can fall off, also they’re literally just like makeup in that they’re optional and she doesn’t need to have fake lashes if she doesn’t want them.. honestly i’m concerned some of y’all have never seen your own mothers and sisters without makeup . and saying that lana has to wear makeup any time we see her is fucked up lmao. why don’t y’all wear makeup every time you leave the house???? that’s what she looks naturally, that’s what most women look like naturally. let her be lmfao

UbsOye5.png

happy birthday lana!!!!!! we love you!!!!!!!!!!!

also she doesn’t look sickly or bad lmfao. her skin is pale bc she naturally is pale, but her face has a healthy flush to it and she’s not wearing any makeup and she’s giving her lashes a break from extensions bc if u wear them constantly ur lashes can fall off, also they’re literally just like makeup in that they’re optional and she doesn’t need to have fake lashes if she doesn’t want them.. honestly i’m concerned some of y’all have never seen your own mothers and sisters without makeup . and saying that lana has to wear makeup any time we see her is fucked up lmao. why don’t y’all wear makeup every time you leave the house???? that’s what she looks naturally, that’s what most women look like naturally. let her be lmfao

Preach ❤️ Happy birthday to the most beautiful woman in the world

Y’all are mean. Those pap photos are just a bad angle. In the other ones and the one with the plane, she looks great. Y’all are really sexist, judging a woman and saying she’s ugly just because she’s not wearing makeup. Would you say that about man not wearing a tie? No!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

And I’m sure it’s true for some people but race conversations always turn bad here and I’d like to try and avoid that before it gets bad. It always happens

Everyone is calm girl, you’re the only one freaking out.

I'm white as milk and my skin looks good af in sunlight so idk what yall are talking about :hottie:

But are you 12?

she's not getting a birthday wish from me until she releases yosemite

thik i give a fuc? i dont

at least she wore yosemite t-shirt for you:(

it wasn't for me it's a conspiracy so she can fucking murder me so she can leave the song in peace cause ben knows i ain't going down without a fight