Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

"Happiness is a butterfly

try and catch it like every night

it escapes from my hands into mooooooooonlight"

gmagik_4.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I will forever stan this woman. We are so so so lucky to have her in our lives. Constantly releasing new music, constantly interacting with her fans. I am utterly so excited for this new era and every era until I die. Thanks.

& That's why it's Pre-Pre-Release era! Full of fun & speculations lol (and meltdowns)

why do you all think i'm coming for you sjkdfnsdkj 

i was just saying that we know nothing about it  :toofunny:

we don't even know if butterfly is related to any of the other projects or if they have been scrapped the day after lana thought about talking about them in public....or if butterfly is gonna get the roses bloom for you treatment. 

i76mrxw.png 

AND LANABOARDS WE ARE BACK TO HYPE AND PARTYING LETS GO

LUST FOR LIFE WHO BITCH

WHO???

WE DONT KNOW HER

IT'S HAPPINESS SEASON

gPe56d4.gif

I will forever stan this woman. We are so so so lucky to have her in our lives. Constantly releasing new music, constantly interacting with her fans. I am utterly so excited for this new era and every era until I die. Thanks.

She's not even done with this tour and she's still working on new stuff for us. She really is the best. 

Like some of you said, this will also be my first pre-pre release thread with everyone on LanaBoards and I’m so glad to have found this site and you guys who have become so very dear to me, to be able to share this excitement with people who loves Lana just as much as I do..! :krylie:

I’m excited!! I loved the pre-LFL thread that I jumped into in late May! :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png