Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Can she go a bit more upbeat uptempo songs for the next album? No political stuff, no commercial beats, but her style just a bit faster. With sick instrumentals and HD visuals. Maybe something like BtD, but NOT like BtD IDK how to explain. I'd like a cinematic, "faster" songs, although songs doesn't have to be as polished as BtD stuff. If that makes sense? :deadbanana:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Can she go a bit more upbeat uptempo songs for the next album? No political stuff, no commercial beats, but her style just a bit faster. With sick instrumentals and HD visuals. Maybe something like BtD, but NOT like BtD IDK how to explain. I'd like a cinematic, "faster" songs, although songs doesn't have to be as polished as BtD stuff. If that makes sense? :deadbanana:

I need an album with the sound of Wait For Life, just magical

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I need an album with the sound of Wait For Life, just magical

That could work to! :defeated: If WFL and UV had a baby. :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

is this a reliable source?

@lanadelreybolivia on instagram posted 40 minutes ago that MTVLA just confirmed a collab of Marina and the Diamonds with Lana for Marinas new album

mtv.com has nothing on their website stating so (at least, it was the case this morning).

Lana del Rey Addiction stated the collab was a sure thing  on FB yesterday, so did another reach fan page. But I am afraid it will be another bullshit fake news, like the Consequence of Sound that were supposedly confirming the collab to be out in June., or something.

It would be more plausible for the collab to be on Marina's new album I believe, but nothing is confirmed yet. 

LDR6 gotta have slow bops like Florida Kilos or Freak. :oprah3:

??????

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I really need interesting & rich production, strong & dreamy visuals and merchandise, some up-beat bops and alive-impressive vocals (instead of lazy once) for LDR7 (since LDR6 is 100% gonna be a slow & quiet album & I lost hope that it will be a rich & strong album  :rip:)

I would really like a more psychedelic and dark, sultry sound like the Mermaid Motel Demo and something grungy and hard, with big vocals like THAT  rehearsal song that we have only like 10 seconds of...

Ugh, that'll never happen  :defeated:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I would really like a more psychedelic and dark, sultry sound like the Mermaid Motel Demo and something grungy and hard, with big vocals like THAT  rehearsal song that we have only like 10 seconds of...

Ugh, that'll never happen  :defeated:

I think I'm in love with your taste, uh you're a living legend

I think I'm in love with your taste, uh you're a living legend

Oh thanks! You're really great. One of my faves around here  :heart:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***