Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Rare prophetic vision of the gays on the day Yosemite finally leaks & frees the nations from all doubts

gays.png

I wanna see all those dolls in human form

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

He seems to be obsessed with Luke hemmings too as he posts constant pictures of that guy in the studio. As well as that weird guy with all the scabs in his bio pic. Hopefully, nothing bad happens to Lana

Edit: Actually, I'd be more worried about her fans. He has a list of mentions, mentioned the song love, & claims that it's time to be aggressive to the innocent with screenshots of fan accounts. I love reaching, but this guy is definitely a creep & if anything seems more dangerous through his tweets. He probably will go away, but let's keep an eye on him guys. I get weird vibes. It may also be a troll. The image he got of one of Luke in studio was a fan edit from another Twitter user, which surprisingly has nothing to do with Lana at all.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Rare prophetic vision of the gays on the day Yosemite finally leaks & frees the nations from all doubts

gays.png

i deserve it

bles me

also that dude is a whole ass fucking creep

"stupid what u did fucking liar I asked u one thing oi va voi if I get stuck because of u. @LanaDelRey I can call ur friends also. u don't want that."

ben i hope u n management kno about this dude, freaky mf- put ha ass inna psyche ward

https://twitter.com/helves22

um Im scared for her (and for me!!!) why did I look through his twitter at 1 in the morning I'm expecting some Conjuring shit to haunt me now 

fortunately, I'm pretty sure an IP address doesn't really reveal anything other than general location, and Lana is nowhere to be found besides the Larina picture lol   :crossed: :(

BUT the screenshot of the fan accounts is really creepy, especially considering the majority of those accounts are run by teenagers I would imagine

sgopYhV.gif